Articles | Volume 10, issue 4
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Quantification of uncertainty in 3-D seismic interpretation: implications for deterministic and stochastic geomodeling and machine learning
Total article views: 3,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,787 with geography defined and 759 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,708 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,212 with geography defined and 496 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 838 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 575 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraining stochastic 3-D structural geological models with topology information using approximate Bayesian computation in GemPy 2.1 A. Schaaf et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3899-2021
- Introduction: Handling uncertainty in the geosciences: identification, mitigation and communication L. Pérez-Díaz et al. 10.5194/se-11-889-2020
- Imaging the Subsurface: How Different Visualizations of Cross-sections Affect the Sense of Uncertainty A. Bang-Kittilsen & T. Midtbø 10.1007/s41651-020-00071-6
- Quantifying the impact of the structural uncertainty on the gross rock volume in the Lubina and Montanazo oil fields (Western Mediterranean) C. Bárbara et al. 10.5194/se-10-1597-2019
- Impacts of seismic resolution on fault interpretation: Insights from seismic modelling T. Faleide et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229008
- Improved Workflow for Fault Detection and Extraction Using Seismic Attributes and Orientation Clustering M. Kim et al. 10.3390/app11188734
- Magnitude Estimation of Overpressure Generation Mechanisms Using Quantitative Stochastic 2D Basin Models: A Case Study from the Danube-Tisza Interfluve Area in Hungary Z. Nagy et al. 10.3390/app11062841
- Multi‐scenario Interpretations From Sparse Fault Evidence Using Graph Theory and Geological Rules G. Godefroy et al. 10.1029/2020JB020022
- Seismic characterization of deeply buried paleocaves based on Bayesian deep learning G. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jngse.2021.104340
- The impact of seismic interpretation methods on the analysis of faults: a case study from the Snøhvit field, Barents Sea J. Cunningham et al. 10.5194/se-12-741-2021
- Detection and quantification of CO2 seepage in seawater using the stoichiometric Cseep method: Results from a recent subsea CO2 release experiment in the North Sea A. Omar et al. 10.1016/j.ijggc.2021.103310
- 3D multiple-point geostatistical simulation of joint subsurface redox and geological architectures R. Madsen et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2759-2021
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023