Lithosphere tearing along STEP faults and synkinematic formation of lherzolite and wehrlite in the shallow subcontinental mantle
Total article views: 2,947 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,947 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,285 with geography defined and 662 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,859 with geography defined and 450 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 426 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fluid-assisted grain size reduction leads to strain localization in oceanic transform faults M. Bickert et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-39556-5
- Polyphase Tectonic Evolution of Fore‐Arc Basin Related to STEP Fault as Revealed by Seismic Reflection Data From the Alboran Sea (W‐Mediterranean) E. d'Acremont et al. 10.1029/2019TC005885
- New insights on the Alboran Sea basin extension and continental collision from magnetic anomalies related to magmatism (western Mediterranean) V. Tendero-Salmerón et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106696
- Back‐Arc Dynamics Controlled by Slab Rollback and Tearing: A Reappraisal of Seafloor Spreading and Kinematic Evolution of the Eastern Algero‐Balearic Basin (Western Mediterranean) in the Middle‐Late Miocene S. Haidar et al. 10.1029/2021TC006877
- Two Cenozoic Extensional Phases in Mallorca and Their Bearing on the Geodynamic Evolution of the Western Mediterranean L. Moragues et al. 10.1029/2021TC006868
- Microstructural Analysis of a Mylonitic Mantle Xenolith Sheared at Laboratory-like Strain Rates from the Edge of the Wyoming Craton Y. Boneh et al. 10.3390/min11090995
- Geodynamic Modeling of Edge-Delamination Driven by Subduction-Transform Edge Propagator Faults: The Westernmost Mediterranean Margin (Central Betic Orogen) Case Study A. Negredo et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.533392
- Transpressional deformation in the lithospheric mantle beneath the North Anatolian Fault Zone V. Chatzaras et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.228989
- Effects of melt-percolation, refertilization and deformation on upper mantle seismic anisotropy: constraints from peridotite xenoliths, Marie Byrd Land, West Antarctica V. Chatzaras & S. Kruckenberg 10.1144/M56-2020-16
- Interplay between melt infiltration and deformation in the deep lithospheric mantle (External Liguride ophiolite, North Italy) K. Hidas et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2020.105855
- The evolution of the westernmost Mediterranean basins L. Gómez de la Peña et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103445
- Evidence of ghost plagioclase signature induced by kinetic fractionation of europium in the Earth’s mantle R. Tilhac et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-36753-0
- Constraints on the Emplacement of Martian Nakhlite Igneous Rocks and Their Source Volcano From Advanced Micro‐Petrofabric Analysis S. Griffin et al. 10.1029/2021JE007080
- Application of Automated Throw Backstripping Method to Characterize Recent Faulting Activity Migration in the Al Hoceima Bay (Northeast Morocco): Geodynamic Implications V. Tendero-Salmerón et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.645942
- Mechanisms of strain localization and nucleation of earthquake faulting by grain-scale processes at the middle crustal level C. Hou et al. 10.1130/B36303.1
- Intracrystalline deformation microstructures in natural olivine with implications for stress estimation J. Ma et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-24538-2
- Ongoing Inversion of a Passive Margin: Spatial Variability of Strain Markers Along the Algerian Margin and Basin (Mediterranean Sea) and Seismotectonic Implications P. Leffondré et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.674584
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023