Fracturing and crystal plastic behaviour of garnet under seismic stress in the dry lower continental crust (Musgrave Ranges, Central Australia)
Total article views: 2,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,256 with geography defined and 519 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,126 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,848 with geography defined and 278 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 408 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Polychromatic polarization: Boosting the capabilities of the good old petrographic microscope B. Cesare et al. 10.1130/G49303.1
- Constraining the ductile deformation mechanisms of garnet across pressure-temperature space N. Phillips & S. Ji 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104356
- Energy Partitioning, Dynamic Fragmentation, and Off‐Fault Damage in the Earthquake Source Volume S. Johnson et al. 10.1029/2021JB022616
- Low temperature creep of garnet: Insights from blueschist-facies skarn of the Preveli nappe (Crete, Greece) G. Zulauf et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2023.104985
- Strain hardening induced by crystal plasticity: A new mechanism for brittle failure in garnets R. Dubosq et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2023.118273
- Brittle Deformation During Eclogitization of Early Paleozoic Blueschist M. Bukała et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.594453
- The Effect of the Garnet Content on Deformation Mechanisms and Weakening of Eclogite: Insights From Deformation Experiments and Numerical Simulations A. Rogowitz et al. 10.1029/2022GC010743
- Al and H incorporation and Al-diffusion in natural rutile and its high-pressure polymorph TiO 2 (II) B. Joachim-Mrosko et al. 10.1144/SP537-2022-187
- Time‐Lapse Record of an Earthquake in the Dry Felsic Lower Continental Crust Preserved in a Pseudotachylyte‐Bearing Fault N. Mancktelow et al. 10.1029/2021JB022878
- Stresses during pseudotachylyte formation - Evidence from deformed amphibole and quartz in fault rocks from the Silvretta basal thrust (Austria) L. Brückner & C. Trepmann 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229046
- Dynamic pressure variations in the lower crust caused by localized fluid-induced weakening E. Moulas et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00478-7
- Lower crustal earthquake associated with highly pressurized frictional melts X. Zhong et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00760-x
- Evolution of Brittle Structures in Plagioclase‐Rich Rocks at High‐Pressure and High‐Temperature Conditions—Linking Laboratory Results to Field Observations S. Incel et al. 10.1029/2020GC009028
- Combined phase diagram modelling and quartz‐in‐garnet barometry of HP metapelites from the Kamieniec Metamorphic Belt (NE Bohemian Massif) J. Szczepański et al. 10.1111/jmg.12608
- Transient deformation and long-term tectonic activity in the Eastern Alps recorded by mylonitic pegmatites F. Hentschel et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104507
- The earthquake cycle in the dry lower continental crust: insights from two deeply exhumed terranes (Musgrave Ranges, Australia and Lofoten, Norway) L. Menegon et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0416
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023