Articles | Volume 10, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
How do we see fractures? Quantifying subjective bias in fracture data collection
Total article views: 3,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,804 with geography defined and 934 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,365 with geography defined and 565 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 439 with geography defined and 369 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mapping the fracture network in the Lilstock pavement, Bristol Channel, UK: manual versus automatic C. Weismüller et al. 10.5194/se-11-1773-2020
- Adaptive Segmentation for Discontinuity Detection on Karstified Carbonate Outcrop Images From UAV-SfM Acquisition and Detection Bias Analysis A. Marques et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3151897
- An automated fracture trace detection technique using the complex shearlet transform R. Prabhakaran et al. 10.5194/se-10-2137-2019
- The growth of faults and fracture networks in a mechanically evolving, mechanically stratified rock mass: a case study from Spireslack Surface Coal Mine, Scotland B. Andrews et al. 10.5194/se-11-2119-2020
- Introduction: Handling uncertainty in the geosciences: identification, mitigation and communication L. Pérez-Díaz et al. 10.5194/se-11-889-2020
- Fracture distribution in a folded fluvial succession: The Puig-reig anticline (south-eastern Pyrenees) X. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2021.105169
- Geomechanical and Fracture Network Interpretation of a Devonian Outcrop S. McKean et al. 10.2118/206723-PA
- Surface and Subsurface Damage Caused by Bullet Impacts into Sandstone O. Campbell et al. 10.3390/geosciences11090395
- Application of the tilt derivative transform to bathymetric data for structural lineament mapping C. Yeomans et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104301
- How can geologic decision-making under uncertainty be improved? C. Wilson et al. 10.5194/se-10-1469-2019
- The Decollement Depth of Active Thrust Faults in Italy: Implications on Potential Earthquake Magnitude P. Petricca et al. 10.1029/2019TC005641
- Fault fictions: systematic biases in the conceptualization of fault-zone architecture Z. Shipton et al. 10.1144/SP496-2018-161
- Geometry and topology of tectonolineaments in the Gorce Mts. (Outer Carpathians) in Poland M. Kania & M. Szczęch 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104186
- Large-scale natural fracture network patterns: Insights from automated mapping in the Lilstock (Bristol Channel) limestone outcrops R. Prabhakaran et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104405
- A cluster-based multiparametric similarity test for the compartmentalization of crystalline rocks into structural domains A. Abi et al. 10.1144/qjegh2021-136
- Effect of Density, Trace Length, Aperture, and Direction Angle on Permeability Performance of Fracture Networks B. Gao et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0001718
- Fluid-Rock Interactions in a Paleo-Geothermal Reservoir (Noble Hills Granite, California, USA). Part 2: The Influence of Fracturing on Granite Alteration Processes and Fluid Circulation at Low to Moderate Regional Strain J. Klee et al. 10.3390/geosciences11110433
- A new subsampling methodology to optimize the characterization of two-dimensional bedrock fracture networks N. Ovaskainen et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104528
- Fracture attribute scaling and connectivity in the Devonian Orcadian Basin with implications for geologically equivalent sub-surface fractured reservoirs A. Dichiarante et al. 10.5194/se-11-2221-2020
- Investigating the evolution of fractures in clay–based ceramics during repeated freeze-thawing cycles using X-ray micro-computed tomography and image analysis C. Porfido et al. 10.1016/j.matchar.2021.111185
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023