A new methodology to train fracture network simulation using multiple-point statistics
Total article views: 3,710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,031 with geography defined and 679 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 556 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,019 with geography defined and 123 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variational Phase‐Field Modeling of Hydraulic Fracture Interaction With Natural Fractures and Application to Enhanced Geothermal Systems B. Lepillier et al. 10.1029/2020JB019856
- 3D Discrete Fracture Network (DFN) models of damage zone fluid corridors within a reservoir-scale normal fault in carbonates: Multiscale approach using field data and UAV imagery L. Smeraglia et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2021.104902
- Analysis of spatial arrangement of fractures in two dimensions using point process statistics R. Corrêa et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104726
- Utilization of Fine Soil as Potential Source for Core of Rock-Fill Dam M. Alsaidi & A. Alshezawi 10.4028/p-62ed0n
- Extended GOSIM: MPS‐Driven Simulation of 3D Geological Structure Using 2D Cross‐Sections W. Hou et al. 10.1029/2021EA001801
- Constraining uncertainty of fault orientation using a combinatorial algorithm M. Michalak et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104777
- Neural network–based prediction methods for height of water-flowing fractured zone caused by underground coal mining S. Dai et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-05505-5
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: Research on prediction model and numerical simulation of reservoir rock mechanical parameters based on remote sensing images B. Liu et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-07205-0
- An Advanced Discrete Fracture Methodology for Fast, Robust, and Accurate Simulation of Energy Production From Complex Fracture Networks S. de Hoop et al. 10.1029/2021WR030743
- Investigating Fracture Network Creation and Stimulation Mechanism of Egs Reservoirs A. Abe & R. Horne 10.2139/ssrn.4109959
- Mapping high-resolution basal topography of West Antarctica from radar data using non-stationary multiple-point geostatistics (MPS-BedMappingV1) Z. Yin et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1477-2022
- From outcrop scanlines to discrete fracture networks, an integrative workflow B. Lepillier et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.103992
- Investigating spatial heterogeneity within fracture networks using hierarchical clustering and graph distance metrics R. Prabhakaran et al. 10.5194/se-12-2159-2021
- An automated fracture trace detection technique using the complex shearlet transform R. Prabhakaran et al. 10.5194/se-10-2137-2019
- A fracture flow permeability and stress dependency simulation applied to multi-reservoirs, multi-production scenarios analysis B. Lepillier et al. 10.1186/s40517-019-0141-8
- Stochastic fracture simulation using pixel-based multiple-point geostatistics by integrating seismic radial anisotropy and well data: applications in two hydrology sites S. Chatterjee et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09258-y
- Large-scale natural fracture network patterns: Insights from automated mapping in the Lilstock (Bristol Channel) limestone outcrops R. Prabhakaran et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104405
- Investigating fracture network creation and stimulation mechanism of EGS reservoirs A. Abe & R. Horne 10.1016/j.geothermics.2022.102606
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: Coastal atmospheric climate and political teaching of sustainable development based on GIS J. Qin 10.1007/s12517-021-07460-1
- Structural Architecture and Permeability Patterns of Crystalline Reservoir Rocks in the Northern Upper Rhine Graben: Insights from Surface Analogues of the Odenwald C. Bossennec et al. 10.3390/en15041310
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023