Correlation between tectonic stress regimes and methane seepage on the western Svalbard margin
Andreia Plaza-Faverola and Marie Keiding
Total article views: 2,031 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,572 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 910 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 662 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detection of Gas Hydrates in Faults Using Azimuthal Seismic Velocity Analysis, Vestnesa Ridge, W‐Svalbard Margin S. Singhroha et al. 10.1029/2019JB017949
- Chemosynthesis influences food web and community structure in high-Arctic benthos E. Åström et al. 10.3354/meps13101
- Resolving hydromechanical coupling in two and three dimensions: spontaneous channelling of porous fluids owing to decompaction weakening L. Räss et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz239
- Mechanisms of Methane Hydrate Formation in Geological Systems K. You et al. 10.1029/2018RG000638
- Crustal processes sustain Arctic abiotic gas hydrate and fluid flow systems K. Waghorn et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-67426-3
- The benthic foraminiferal δ34S records flux and timing of paleo methane emissions C. Borrelli et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-58353-4
- Methane seeps on the outer shelf of the Laptev Sea: characteristic features, structural control, and benthic fauna B. Baranov et al. 10.1007/s00367-020-00655-7
- Impact of tides and sea-level on deep-sea Arctic methane emissions N. Sultan et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18899-3
- Methane transport and sources in an Arctic deep-water cold seep offshore NW Svalbard (Vestnesa Ridge, 79°N) S. Sauer et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103430
- Origin and Transformation of Light Hydrocarbons Ascending at an Active Pockmark on Vestnesa Ridge, Arctic Ocean T. Pape et al. 10.1029/2018JB016679
- Structural controls on widespread methane seeps in the back-arc basin of the Mid-Okinawa Trough A. Li et al. 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2020.103950
- Seismic loading of fault-controlled fluid seepage systems by great subduction earthquakes M. Bonini 10.1038/s41598-019-47686-4
- Cold-seep fossil macrofaunal assemblages from Vestnesa Ridge, eastern Fram Strait, during the past 45 000 years E. Thomsen et al. 10.33265/polar.v38.3310
- Gas‐Driven Tensile Fracturing in Shallow Marine Sediments H. Daigle et al. 10.1029/2020JB020835
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Jan 2021