Articles | Volume 11, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Influence of reservoir geology on seismic response during decameter-scale hydraulic stimulations in crystalline rock
Total article views: 2,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,122 with geography defined and 423 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,928 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,651 with geography defined and 277 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 471 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Role of hydro-mechanical coupling in excavation-induced damage propagation, fracture deformation and microseismicity evolution in naturally fractured rocks C. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106169
- Rupture Directivity in 3D Inferred From Acoustic Emissions Events in a Mine-Scale Hydraulic Fracturing Experiment J. López-Comino et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.670757
- Comprehensive Survey of Seismic Hazard at Geothermal Sites by a Meta-Analysis of the Underground Feedback Activation Parameter afb A. Mignan et al. 10.3390/en14237998
- Unsupervised learning from three-component accelerometer data to monitor the spatiotemporal evolution of meso-scale hydraulic fractures A. Chakravarty & S. Misra 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2022.105046
- Modelling fluid injection-induced fracture activation, damage growth, seismicity occurrence and connectivity change in naturally fractured rocks Q. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2020.104598
- Poroelasticity Contributes to Hydraulic‐Stimulation Induced Pressure Changes N. Dutler et al. 10.1029/2020GL091468
- Characterizing a decametre-scale granitic reservoir using ground-penetrating radar and seismic methods J. Doetsch et al. 10.5194/se-11-1441-2020
- Numerical study of fluid injection-induced deformation and seismicity in a mature fault zone with a low-permeability fault core bounded by a densely fractured damage zone Q. Lei & C. Tsang 10.1016/j.gete.2021.100277
- Evaluating rock mass disturbance within open-pit excavations using seismic methods: A case study from the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station A. Butcher et al. 10.1016/j.jrmge.2020.12.001
- Induced Seismicity Completeness Analysis for Improved Data Mining A. Mignan 10.3389/feart.2021.635193
- Hydromechanical insight of fracture opening and closure during in-situ hydraulic fracturing in crystalline rock N. Dutler et al. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2020.104450
- Impact of injection rate ramp-up on nucleation and arrest of dynamic fault slip F. Ciardo & A. Rinaldi 10.1007/s40948-021-00336-4
- Hydromechanical processes and their influence on the stimulation effected volume: observations from a decameter-scale hydraulic stimulation project H. Krietsch et al. 10.5194/se-11-1699-2020
- Seismic monitoring of the STIMTEC hydraulic stimulation experiment in anisotropic metamorphic gneiss C. Boese et al. 10.5194/se-13-323-2022
- Creation of a Mixed‐Mode Fracture Network at Mesoscale Through Hydraulic Fracturing and Shear Stimulation M. Schoenball et al. 10.1029/2020JB019807
- Effect of Porosity and Permeability Evolution on Injection‐Induced Aseismic Slip Y. Yang & E. Dunham 10.1029/2020JB021258
- Effects of fracture network distribution on excavation-induced coupled responses of pore pressure perturbation and rock mass deformation C. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.compgeo.2022.104670
- Revisiting Piezoelectric Sensor Calibration Methods Using Elastodynamic Body Waves R. Wu et al. 10.1007/s10921-021-00799-1
- Metre-scale stress heterogeneities and stress redistribution drive complex fracture slip and fracture growth during a hydraulic stimulation experiment L. Villiger et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab057
- Hydraulic fracture propagation in a heterogeneous stress field in a crystalline rock mass N. Dutler et al. 10.5194/se-10-1877-2019
- Changing Flow Paths Caused by Simultaneous Shearing and Fracturing Observed During Hydraulic Stimulation H. Krietsch et al. 10.1029/2019GL086135
Latest update: 24 Mar 2023