The effects of grazing on the spatial pattern of elm (Ulmus pumila L.) in the sparse woodland steppe of Horqin Sandy Land in northeastern China
M. Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vegetation, Wildlife, and Livestock Responses to Planned Grazing Management in an African Pastoral Landscape W. Odadi et al. 10.1002/ldr.2725
- Land-use changes influence soil bacterial communities in a meadow grassland in Northeast China C. Cao et al. 10.5194/se-8-1119-2017
- Ecological role of bracteoles in seed dispersal and germination of the North African halophyte Atriplex mollis under contrasting environments A. Tlili et al. 10.1080/23818107.2019.1652850
- Effects of tree species on mineral soil C, N, and P, litter and root chemical compositions: cross-sites comparisons and their relationship decoupling in Northeast China C. Wei et al. 10.1007/s00468-021-02166-z
- Indirect Effects of Grazing on Wind-Dispersed Elm Seeds in Sparse Woodlands of Northern China Y. Tang et al. 10.3390/land9120490
- Bayesian model predicts the aboveground biomass of Caragana microphylla in sandy lands better than OLS regression models Y. Tang et al. 10.1093/jpe/rtaa065
- The increase in ecosystem services values of the sand dune succession in northeastern China J. Yang & Y. Tang 10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02243
- Impact of grazing intensities on reproduction patterns of elm trees (Ulmus pumila) in degraded sandy lands in China Y. Tang 10.7717/peerj.9013
- Evaluating the Role of a Protected Area on Hedgerow Conservation: The Case of a Spanish Cultural Landscape M. Schmitz et al. 10.1002/ldr.2659
- Spatial point-pattern analysis as a powerful tool in identifying pattern-process relationships in plant ecology: an updated review M. Ben-Said 10.1186/s13717-021-00314-4
- Land use change: A key ecological disturbance declines soil microbial biomass in dry tropical uplands S. Tiwari et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.04.052
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021