Articles | Volume 8, issue 5
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
ObspyDMT: a Python toolbox for retrieving and processing large seismological data sets
Total article views: 3,623 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,623 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,258 with geography defined and 365 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,339 with geography defined and 311 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 973 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 919 with geography defined and 54 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Subducted Lithosphere Under South America From Multifrequency P Wave Tomography A. Mohammadzaheri et al. 10.1029/2020JB020704
- Introducing noisi: a Python tool for ambient noise cross-correlation modeling and noise source inversion L. Ermert et al. 10.5194/se-11-1597-2020
- A tree of Indo-African mantle plumes imaged by seismic tomography M. Tsekhmistrenko et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00762-9
- SubMachine: Web-Based Tools for Exploring Seismic Tomography and Other Models of Earth's Deep Interior K. Hosseini et al. 10.1029/2018GC007431
- The Imbricated Foreshock and Aftershock Activities of the Balsorano (Italy) Mw 4.4 Normal Fault Earthquake and Implications for Earthquake Initiation H. Sánchez-Reyes et al. 10.1785/0220200253
- Shear‐Wave Anisotropy in the Earth's Inner Core S. Wang & H. Tkalčić 10.1029/2021GL094784
- New Approaches to Multifrequency Sp Stacking Tested in the Anatolian Region J. Hua et al. 10.1029/2020JB020313
- Tracking the Spatio‐Temporal Evolution of Foreshocks Preceding the Mw 6.1 2009 L’Aquila Earthquake L. Cabrera et al. 10.1029/2021JB023888
- AFRP20: New P ‐Wavespeed Model for the African Mantle Reveals Two Whole‐Mantle Plumes Below East Africa and Neoproterozoic Modification of the Tanzania Craton A. Boyce et al. 10.1029/2020GC009302
- Visualizing Global Seismic Phases with AlpArray O. Ling et al. 10.1785/0220210046
- Frictional Origin of Slip Events of the Whillans Ice Stream, Antarctica G. Guerin et al. 10.1029/2021GL092950
- Redshift of earthquakes via focused blind deconvolution of teleseisms P. Bharadwaj et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa419
- Toward Improving Point‐Source Moment‐Tensor Inference by Incorporating 1D Earth Model's Uncertainty: Implications for the Long Valley Caldera Earthquakes T. Phạm & H. Tkalčić 10.1029/2021JB022477
- The Earth's Hum Variations From a Global Model and Seismic Recordings Around the Indian Ocean M. Deen et al. 10.1029/2018GC007478
- Automatic slowness vector measurements of seismic arrivals with uncertainty estimates using bootstrap sampling, array methods and unsupervised learning J. Ward et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab196
- Global mantle structure from multifrequency tomography using P, PP and P-diffracted waves K. Hosseini et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz394
- Tomography of crust and lithosphere in the western Indian Ocean from noise cross-correlations of land and ocean bottom seismometers S. Hable et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz333
- Clock errors in land and ocean bottom seismograms: high-accuracy estimates from multiple-component noise cross-correlations S. Hable et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy236
- Uppermost crustal structure regulates the flow of the Greenland Ice Sheet G. Jones et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27537-5
- Lateral Velocity Gradients in the African Lower Mantle Inferred From Slowness Space Observations of Multipathing J. Ward et al. 10.1029/2020GC009025
- AxiSEM3D: broad-band seismic wavefields in 3-D global earth models with undulating discontinuities K. Leng et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz092
- SASSY21 : A 3‐D Seismic Structural Model of the Lithosphere and Underlying Mantle Beneath Southeast Asia From Multi‐Scale Adjoint Waveform Tomography D. Wehner et al. 10.1029/2021JB022930
- Seismic Discontinuities Across the North American Caribbean Plate Boundary From S‐to‐P Receiver Functions D. Possee et al. 10.1029/2021GC009723
- Global finite-frequency S-wave delay-times: how much crust matters F. Dubois et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz222
- Multifrequency Inversion of Ps and Sp Receiver Functions: Methodology and Application to USArray Data F. Bissig et al. 10.1029/2020JB020350
- Introducing ISMDq—A Web Portal for Real-Time Quality Monitoring of Italian Strong-Motion Data M. Massa et al. 10.1785/0220210178
- Stream2segment: An Open‐Source Tool for Downloading, Processing, and Visualizing Massive Event‐Based Seismic Waveform Datasets R. Zaccarelli et al. 10.1785/0220180314
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Mar 2023