Cooperative effects of field traffic and organic matter treatments on some compaction-related soil properties
Total article views: 2,385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,144 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,691 with geography defined and 189 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 453 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Continuous grass coverage as a management practice in humid environment vineyards increases compaction and CO2 emissions but does not modify must quality I. Bogunovic et al. 10.1002/ldr.3426
- Long-Term Effects of Different Passages of Vehicular Traffic on Soil Properties and Carbon Storage of a Crosby Silt Loam in USA G. YADAV et al. 10.1016/S1002-0160(19)60796-4
- Tillage system and farmyard manure impact on soil physical properties, CO2 emissions, and crop yield in an organic farm located in a Mediterranean environment (Croatia) I. Bogunovic et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-8813-z
- Biyokömür ve Solarizasyon Uygulamalarının Bazı Toprak Fiziksel Özellikler Üzerine Etkileri P. ALABOZ & H. ÖZ 10.7161/omuanajas.697458
- Comparison of logistic, energy and exploitative parameters of compost and manure application by spreaders J. Souček et al. 10.17221/37/2017-RAE
- Evaluation of nickel toxicity in wheat as function of diverse type of fertilizers: implications for public health A. Ejaz et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-17576-2
- SMAF Modeline Göre Çeltik Tarımı Yapılan Bafra Ovası Arazilerinin Toprak Kalite Özelliklerinin Değerlendirilmesi S. PACCİ et al. 10.19159/tutad.1067105
- Evaluation of Composted Organic Wastes and Farmyard Manure for Improving Fertility of Poor Sandy Soils in Arid Regions H. Oueriemmi et al. 10.3390/agriculture11050415
- Modeling of agricultural soil compaction using discrete Bayesian networks H. Ben Hassen et al. 10.1007/s13762-020-02664-6
- Soil Compaction Prevention, Amelioration and Alleviation Measures Are Effective in Mechanized and Smallholder Agriculture: A Meta-Analysis P. Yang et al. 10.3390/land11050645
- Effects of winter wheat roots on recovery of bulk density, penetration resistance and water-stable aggregation of sandy loam Eutric Cambisol and clayey loam Vertic Cambisol after compaction E. Balashov et al. 10.13080/z-a.2021.108.013
- Forest conversion to agricultural lands: impact on soil physical characteristics U. Hasanah et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/1253/1/012027
- Experimental Comparison of Runoff Generation and Initial Soil Erosion Between Vineyards and Croplands of Eastern Croatia: A Case Study I. Bogunovic et al. 10.1177/1178622120928323
- Dairy cattle slurry fertilization management in an intensive Mediterranean agricultural system to sustain soil quality while enhancing rapeseed nutritional value A. Bosch-Serra et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.111092
- Effect of biogas waste applications on soil moisture characteristic curve and assessment of the predictive accuracy of the Van Genuchten model P. ALABOZ et al. 10.18393/ejss.841287
- Effects of Biochar and Cattle Manure under Different Tillage Management on Soil Properties and Crop Growth in Croatia I. Bogunovic et al. 10.3390/agriculture13112128
- The Effects of Farmyard Manure and Green Manure Applications on Some Soil Physical Properties M. MÜJDECİ et al. 10.29133/yyutbd.628921
- SOYBEAN AGRONOMIC PERFORMANCE AND SOIL PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES UNDER TRACTOR TRAFFIC INTENSITIES S. Arcoverde et al. 10.1590/1809-4430-eng.agric.v40n1p113-120/2020
- Technological, agronomical and economic efficiency of new organic and organo-mineral soil amendments V. Hetmanenko et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202128006004
- Changes in soil organic matter fractions induced by cropland and pasture expansion in Brazil's new agricultural frontier J. Locatelli et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2021.e00474
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023