Articles | Volume 8, issue 5
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Methods and uncertainty estimations of 3-D structural modelling in crystalline rocks: a case study
Total article views: 2,681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,395 with geography defined and 286 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,831 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,590 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 805 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comprehensive geological dataset describing a crystalline rock mass for hydraulic stimulation experiments H. Krietsch et al. 10.1038/sdata.2018.269
- Multi‐scenario Interpretations From Sparse Fault Evidence Using Graph Theory and Geological Rules G. Godefroy et al. 10.1029/2020JB020022
- Linking Alpine deformation in the Aar Massif basement and its cover units – the case of the Jungfrau–Eiger mountains (Central Alps, Switzerland) D. Mair et al. 10.5194/se-9-1099-2018
- Fault fictions: systematic biases in the conceptualization of fault-zone architecture Z. Shipton et al. 10.1144/SP496-2018-161
- The effects of a tectonic stress regime change on crustal-scale fluid flow at the Heyuan geothermal fault system, South China L. Tannock et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2020.228399
- Stress Measurements for an In Situ Stimulation Experiment in Crystalline Rock: Integration of Induced Seismicity, Stress Relief and Hydraulic Methods H. Krietsch et al. 10.1007/s00603-018-1597-8
- Structural and thermal evolution of the eastern Aar Massif: insights from structural field work and Raman thermometry L. Nibourel et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00381-3
- 3D geometry and architecture of a normal fault zone in poorly lithified sediments: A trench study on a strand of the Baza Fault, central Betic Cordillera, south Spain I. Medina-Cascales et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2019.02.003
- On the link between fracture toughness, tensile strength, and fracture process zone in anisotropic rocks N. Dutler et al. 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2018.08.017
- Late stages of continent-continent collision: Timing, kinematic evolution, and exhumation of the Northern rim (Aar Massif) of the Alps M. Herwegh et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102959
- Constraining uncertainty of fault orientation using a combinatorial algorithm M. Michalak et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104777
- The effect of pre-existing structures on the Moosfluh landslide and its lateral propagation (Great Aletsch Glacier, Switzerland) S. Truttmann et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107530
- Microseismic Events Cause Significant pH Drops in Groundwater M. Stillings et al. 10.1029/2020GL089885
- Uncertainty assessment for 3D geologic modeling of fault zones based on geologic inputs and prior knowledge A. Krajnovich et al. 10.5194/se-11-1457-2020
- Structural Interpretation of Sparse Fault Data Using Graph Theory and Geological Rules G. Godefroy et al. 10.1007/s11004-019-09800-0
- Structural characteristics, bulk porosity and evolution of an exhumed long-lived hydrothermal system D. Egli et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2018.10.008
- Sensitivity of constrained joint inversions to geological and petrophysical input data uncertainties with posterior geological analysis J. Giraud et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz152
- Uncertainty assessment of a 3D geological model by integrating data errors, spatial variations and cognition bias D. Liang et al. 10.1007/s12145-020-00548-4
- Structural-permeability favorability in crystalline rocks and implications for groundwater flow paths: a case study from the Aar Massif (central Switzerland) R. Schneeberger et al. 10.1007/s10040-018-1826-y
- Uncertainty Modeling of Jiaojia Fault Metallogenic Structure Based on Bayes Inference in Northwestern Jiaodong Peninsula, Shandong Province 珏. 黄 10.12677/AG.2022.122018
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023