Myrmekite and strain weakening in granitoid mylonites
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,803 with geography defined and 620 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,151 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,618 with geography defined and 533 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,185 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Protracted Shearing at Midcrustal Conditions During Large‐Scale Thrusting in the Scandinavian Caledonides F. Giuntoli et al. 10.1029/2020TC006267
- Feldspar microboudinage paleopiezometer and its applications to estimating differential stress magnitudes in the continental middle crust (examples from west Yunnan, China) S. Ji & L. Li 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.228778
- Development of a synorogenic composite sill at deep structural levels of a magmatic arc (Odenwald, Germany). Part 2: Rheological inversion and mullion formation under bulk constriction G. Zulauf et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104525
- Dynamic Recrystallization Can Produce Porosity in Shear Zones J. Gilgannon et al. 10.1029/2019GL086172
- Temperature, fluid content and rheology of localized ductile shear zones in subsolidus cooling plutons A. Ceccato et al. 10.1111/jmg.12553
- Thermal and Physical Properties of Deccan Basalt and Neoarchean Basement Cores From a Deep Scientific Borehole in the Koyna−Warna Seismogenic Region, Deccan Volcanic Province, Western India: Implications on Thermal Modeling and Seismogenesis L. Ray et al. 10.1029/2021EA001645
- Fluid-enhanced grain-size reduction of K-feldspar from a natural middle crustal shear zone in northern Beijing, China B. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2022.229478
- Petrology and U–Pb zircon age of the Variscan porphyroclastic Rand Granite at the southeastern margin of the Central Schwarzwald Gneiss Complex (Germany) R. Altherr et al. 10.1007/s00531-019-01738-2
- Tonian evolution of an active continental margin - a model for Neoproterozoic NW India-SE Pakistan–E Oman linkage H. de Wall et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2022.106822
- Weaker Than Weakest: On the Strength of Shear Zones C. Stenvall et al. 10.1029/2019GL083388
- Constraining kinematic and temporal evolution of a normal-sense shear zone: Insights into the Simplon Shear Zone (Western Alps) C. Montemagni & S. Zanchetta 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104557
- On the petrology and microstructures of small-scale ductile shear zones in granitoid rocks: An overview A. Ceccato et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104667
- Thermobarometric and structural constraints on multistage emplacement mechanism of the Garagheh pluton, Sistan Suture Zone (SE Iran) N. Sarhadi et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2023.105624
- Fluid-mediated, brittle–ductile deformation at seismogenic depth – Part 2: Stress history and fluid pressure variations in a shear zone in a nuclear waste repository (Olkiluoto Island, Finland) F. Prando et al. 10.5194/se-11-489-2020
- Crystallographic orientation relationships between quartz and feldspar in myrmekite: a case study in monzodiorite from Meichuan pluton, China Y. Song et al. 10.1180/mgm.2021.39
- Strain Localized Deformation Variation of a Small-Scale Ductile Shear Zone L. Zhan et al. 10.1007/s12583-022-1681-6
- Role of myrmekite and associated deformation fabrics in controlling development of granitic mylonites in the Pofadder Shear Zone of southern Namibia D. Cisneros-Lazaro et al. 10.1007/s00410-019-1555-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023