Articles | Volume 9, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Periodicity in the BrO∕SO2 molar ratios in the volcanic gas plume of Cotopaxi and its correlation with the Earth tides during the eruption in 2015
Total article views: 2,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,392 with geography defined and 264 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,801 with geography defined and 211 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 591 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Halogen activation in the plume of Masaya volcano: field observations and box model investigations J. Rüdiger et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3371-2021
- The build-up and triggers of volcanic eruptions L. Caricchi et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00174-8
- Volcanic Gas Emissions Along the Colombian Arc Segment of the Northern Volcanic Zone (CAS‐NVZ): Implications for volcano monitoring and volatile budget of the Andean Volcanic Belt J. Lages et al. 10.1029/2019GC008573
- On the link between Earth tides and volcanic degassing F. Dinger et al. 10.5194/se-10-725-2019
- The dynamics of a long-lasting effusive eruption modulated by Earth tides S. Dumont et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116145
- Implementation of electrochemical, optical and denuder-based sensors and sampling techniques on UAV for volcanic gas measurements: examples from Masaya, Turrialba and Stromboli volcanoes J. Rüdiger et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2441-2018
- Evolution of the 2015 Cotopaxi Eruption Revealed by Combined Geochemical and Seismic Observations S. Hidalgo et al. 10.1029/2018GC007514
- Response of Fogo volcano (Cape Verde) to lunisolar gravitational forces during the 2014–2015 eruption S. Dumont et al. 10.1016/j.pepi.2021.106659
- Tidal Modulation of Hydrothermal Tremor: Examples From Ischia and Campi Flegrei Volcanoes, Italy S. Petrosino & S. Dumont 10.3389/feart.2021.775269
- SO<sub>2</sub> and BrO emissions of Masaya volcano from 2014 to 2020 F. Dinger et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9367-2021
- Observation and modelling of ozone-destructive halogen chemistry in a passively degassing volcanic plume L. Surl et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12413-2021
- Spatial Distribution of Halogen Oxides in the Plume of Mount Pagan Volcano, Mariana Islands C. Kern & J. Lyons 10.1029/2018GL079245
- Periodicity in Volcanic Gas Plumes: A Review and Analysis . Pering et al. 10.3390/geosciences9090394
- Advances in Bromine Speciation in Volcanic Plumes A. Gutmann et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00213
- Variation of the BrO/SO2 Molar Ratio in the Plume of Tungurahua Volcano Between 2007 and 2017 and Its Relationship to Volcanic Activity S. Warnach et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00132
- Synoptic analysis of a decade of daily measurements of SO<sub>2</sub> emission in the troposphere from volcanoes of the global ground-based Network for Observation of Volcanic and Atmospheric Change S. Arellano et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1167-2021
- New insights on Br speciation in volcanic glasses and structural controls on halogen degassing M. Louvel et al. 10.2138/am-2020-7273
- Eruption cycles of Mount Etna triggered by seasonal climatic rainfall S. Sahoo et al. 10.1016/j.jog.2021.101896
- Radar Path Delay Effects in Volcanic Gas Plumes: The Case of Láscar Volcano, Northern Chile S. Bredemeyer et al. 10.3390/rs10101514
- Ground-Based Remote Sensing and Imaging of Volcanic Gases and Quantitative Determination of Multi-Species Emission Fluxes U. Platt et al. 10.3390/geosciences8020044
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023