Time-variable gravity fields and ocean mass change from 37 months of kinematic Swarm orbits
Christina Lück et al.
Total article views: 2,746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,356 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,350 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,381 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 969 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Processing Choices Affect Ocean Mass Estimates From GRACE B. Uebbing et al. 10.1029/2018JC014341
- Co-Seismic Magnetic Field Perturbations Detected by Swarm Three-Satellite Constellation D. Marchetti et al. 10.3390/rs12071166
- Description of the multi-approach gravity field models from Swarm GPS data J. Teixeira da Encarnação et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1385-2020
- Mitigation of ionospheric signatures in Swarm GPS gravity field estimation using weighting strategies L. Schreiter et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-111-2019
- Magnetic Field and Electron Density Anomalies from Swarm Satellites Preceding the Major Earthquakes of the 2016–2017 Amatrice-Norcia (Central Italy) Seismic Sequence D. Marchetti et al. 10.1007/s00024-019-02138-y
- What can be expected from GNSS tracking of satellite constellations for temporal gravity field model determination? H. Zhou et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa177
- Reconstructing GRACE-type time-variable gravity from the Swarm satellites H. Richter et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-80752-w
- Determining and Evaluating the Hydrological Signal in Polar Motion Excitation from Gravity Field Models Obtained from Kinematic Orbits of LEO Satellites J. Śliwińska & J. Nastula 10.3390/rs11151784
- SLR, GRACE and Swarm Gravity Field Determination and Combination U. Meyer et al. 10.3390/rs11080956
- Comparison of Data‐Driven Techniques to Reconstruct (1992–2002) and Predict (2017–2018) GRACE‐Like Gridded Total Water Storage Changes Using Climate Inputs F. Li et al. 10.1029/2019WR026551
- An Iterative ICA-Based Reconstruction Method to Produce Consistent Time-Variable Total Water Storage Fields Using GRACE and Swarm Satellite Data E. Forootan et al. 10.3390/rs12101639
- ON THE RECOVERY OF TEMPORAL VARIATIONS OF GEOID HEIGHTS DETERMINED WITH THE USE OF GGMS BASED ON SST-HL DATA FROM NON-DEDICATED GRAVITY SATELLITE MISSIONS W. Godah et al. 10.1590/s1982-21702019000300017
- Improved multichannel singular spectrum analysis for post-processing GRACE monthly gravity field models F. Wang et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa339
- A framework for deriving drought indicators from the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) H. Gerdener et al. 10.5194/hess-24-227-2020
- Stochastic noise modelling of kinematic orbit positions in the Celestial Mechanics Approach M. Lasser et al. 10.5194/adgeo-50-101-2020
- Comparison of Terrestrial Water Storage Changes Derived from GRACE/GRACE-FO and Swarm: A Case Study in the Amazon River Basin L. Cui et al. 10.3390/w12113128
Latest update: 25 Jan 2021