Articles | Volume 9, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon in urban soils of an Eastern European megalopolis: distribution, source identification and cancer risk evaluation
Total article views: 2,572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,269 with geography defined and 303 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,759 with geography defined and 254 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Levels, sources, and toxicity assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban topsoils of an intensively developing Western Siberian city E. Konstantinova et al. 10.1007/s10653-019-00357-9
- SANITARY EVALUATION OF SOIL COVER OF THE SAINT PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS E. Abakumov et al. 10.18821/0016-9900-2019-98-1-22-27
- Mega urban agglomeration in the transformation era: Evolving theories, research typologies and governance Y. Fu & X. Zhang 10.1016/j.cities.2020.102813
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon in urban soils of an Eastern European megalopolis: distribution, source identification and cancer risk evaluation G. Shamilishvily et al. 10.5194/se-9-669-2018
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Soils of Anthracite Deposit Dumps in Siberia D. Sokolov et al. 10.1134/S1064229321060120
- Concentration and Potential Ecological Risk of PAHs in Different Layers of Soil in the Petroleum-Contaminated Areas of the Loess Plateau, China D. Wang et al. 10.3390/ijerph15081785
- Effect of rhamnolipids on microbial biomass content and biochemical parameters in soil contaminated with coal tar creosote A. Telesiński et al. 10.1515/biol-2019-0060
- Polyarenes Distribution in the Soil-Plant System of Reindeer Pastures in the Polar Urals E. Shamrikova et al. 10.3390/agronomy12020372
- Determination and human health risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in surface and ground waters from Ifite Ogwari, Anambra State, Nigeria V. Okafor et al. 10.1080/03067319.2022.2038587
- Five-Year Enhanced Natural Attenuation of Historically Coal-Tar-Contaminated Soil: Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon and Phenol Contents A. Telesiński & A. Kiepas-Kokot 10.3390/ijerph18052265
- Effect of the Wildfires on Sandy Podzol Soils of Nadym Region, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, Russia E. Abakumov et al. 10.1155/2020/8846005
- Pollution Level, Partition and Spatial Distribution of Benzo(a)pyrene in Urban Soils, Road Dust and Their PM10 Fraction of Health-Resorts (Alushta, Yalta) and Industrial (Sebastopol) Cities of Crimea L. Bezberdaya et al. 10.3390/w14040561
- Diversity and phylogenetic composition of bacterial communities and their association with anthropogenic pollutants in sewage sludge H. Stiborova et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.124629
- Pollution investigation and risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soil and water from selected dumpsite locations in rivers and Bayelsa State, Nigeria V. Okechukwu et al. 10.5620/eaht.2021023
- Mycolicibacterium sp. strain PAM1, an alfalfa rhizosphere dweller, catabolizes PAHs and promotes partner-plant growth S. Golubev et al. 10.1016/j.micres.2021.126885
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023