The seismogenic fault system of the 2017 Mw 7.3 Iran–Iraq earthquake: constraints from surface and subsurface data, cross-section balancing, and restoration
Stefano Tavani et al.
Total article views: 4,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,020 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,980 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,949 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,031 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- 3D structural modeling and restoration of the Apennine-Maghrebian chain in Sicily: Application for non-cylindrical fold-and-thrust belts M. Balestra et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2019.04.014
- Impulsive Source of the 2017 M W =7.3 Ezgeleh, Iran, Earthquake B. Gombert et al. 10.1029/2018GL081794
- Lessons learned from the Ezgeleh–Sarpol Zahab earthquake of November 2017: status of damage and disposal of disaster waste A. Saffarzadeh et al. 10.1007/s42768-019-00025-9
- Analogue model of the Bala Rud Fault, Zagros: an oblique basement ramp in a fold-and-thrust belt R. Razavi Pash et al. 10.1007/s00531-021-01987-0
- Seismic microzonation of Sarpol-e-zahab after Mw 7.3 2017 Iran earthquake: 1D-equivalent linear approach I. Ashayeri et al. 10.1007/s10518-020-00999-6
- Rift inheritance controls the switch from thin- to thick-skinned thrusting and basal décollement re-localization at the subduction-to-collision transition S. Tavani et al. 10.1130/B35800.1
- The Mountain Front Flexure in the Lurestan region of the Zagros belt: Crustal architecture and role of structural inheritances S. Tavani et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104022
- Seismogenic fault system of the Mw 6.4 November 2019 Albania earthquake: new insights into the structural architecture and active tectonic setting of the outer Albanides S. Teloni et al. 10.1144/jgs2020-193
- Geothermal Model of the Shallow Crustal Structure across the “Mountain Front Fault” in Western Lurestan, Zagros Thrust Belt, Iran M. Basilici et al. 10.3390/geosciences9070301
- Late Miocene Deformation Kinematics Along the NW Zagros Fold‐Thrust Belt, Kurdistan Region of Iraq: Constraints From Apatite (U‐Th)/He Thermochronometry and Balanced Cross Sections R. Koshnaw et al. 10.1029/2019TC005865
- Force‐Balance Analysis of Stress Changes During the Subduction‐Collision Transition and Implications for the Rise of Mountain Belts A. Dielforder & A. Hampel 10.1029/2020JB020914
- A new method of seismic site classification using HVSR curves: A case study of the 12 November 2017 Mw 7.3 Ezgeleh earthquake in Iran S. Yaghmaei-Sabegh & R. Rupakhety 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105574
- The Meso-Cenozoic fracture pattern of the Lurestan region, Iran: The role of rifting, convergence, and differential compaction in the development of pre-orogenic oblique fractures in the Zagros Belt S. Tavani et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2018.10.031
- Frequency-content parameters of the ground motions from the 2017 Mw 7.3 Ezgeleh earthquake in Iran S. Yaghmaei-Sabegh 10.1007/s11069-020-03876-2
- Coseismic slip distributions and stress interactions of the November 12, 2017, Sarpole-Zahab (Western Iran) earthquake (MW=7.3) and its aftershocks: seismotectonic implications H. Durmuş & M. Utkucu 10.1007/s12517-021-07509-1
- The role of trapped fluids during the development and deformation of a carbonate/shale intra-wedge tectonic mélange (Mt. Massico, Southern Apennines, Italy) L. Smeraglia et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104086
- Discrete Fracture Network Modelling in Triassic–Jurassic Carbonates of NW Lurestan, Zagros Fold-and-Thrust Belt, Iran L. Massaro et al. 10.3390/geosciences9120496
- 3-D Geothermal Model of the Lurestan Sector of the Zagros Thrust Belt, Iran M. Basilici et al. 10.3390/en13092140
- Strong Ground-Motion Characteristics Observed in the November 12, 2017, Mw7.3 Sarpol-e Zahab, Iran Earthquake S. Naserieh et al. 10.1080/13632469.2020.1806950
- Complex co- and postseismic faulting of the 2017–2018 seismic sequence in western Iran revealed by InSAR and seismic data A. Fathian et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112224
- Early Jurassic Rifting of the Arabian Passive Continental Margin of the Neo-Tethys. Field Evidence From the Lurestan Region of the Zagros Fold-and-Thrust Belt, Iran S. Tavani et al. 10.1029/2018TC005192
- Active Deformation and Relief Evolution in the Western Lurestan Region of the Zagros Mountain Belt: New Insights From Tectonic Geomorphology Analysis and Finite Element Modeling M. Basilici et al. 10.1029/2020TC006402
- 3D Coseismic Deformation Field and Source Parameters of the 2017 Iran-Iraq Mw7.3 Earthquake Inferred from DInSAR and MAI Measurements Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs11192248
- Diapir kinematics in a multi-layer salt system from the eastern Persian Gulf M. Snidero et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104402
- Structural style of the NW Zagros Mountains and the role of basement thrusting for its Mountain Front Flexure, Kurdistan Region of Iraq M. Zebari et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104206
- Variation in structural styles within fold-and-thrust belts: Insights from field mapping, cross-sections balancing, and 2D-kinematic modelling in the Jura mountains (Eastern France) L. Smeraglia et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104381
- Surface displacements of the 12 November 2017 Iran–Iraq earthquake derived using SAR interferometry D. Vaka et al. 10.1080/10106049.2019.1618927
- Structural assessment of the Bradost and Berat structures in Imbricate and High Folded zones—Iraqi Kurdistan Zagros belt H. Balaki & A. Omar 10.1007/s12517-019-4251-1
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021