We invite contributions that describe, discuss, and evaluate aspects of virtual field experiences, trips, and exercises, including but not limited to
- intended learning outcomes,
- methods employed in exercise design and construction,
- outreach and communication with wider society,
- how the field excursion enhances relevant previous research on the topic or location.
- photographs, videos, and 3D models,
- geographical annotation files, such as Google Earth presentations and/or KML/KMZ files or ESRI shapefiles,
- educational materials, such as exercise descriptions, rubrics, background literature, etc.,
- links to datasets hosted in external repositories, preferably via a DOI, but if necessary as hyperlinks to material hosted on websites, such as the NAGT Teaching with Online Field Experiences site and V3Geo 3D models.