02 Aug 2019
Research article | 02 Aug 2019
Extrusion dynamics of deepwater volcanoes revealed by 3-D seismic data
Qiliang Sun et al.
Total article views: 2,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,079 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 637 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Structural controls on the location, geometry and longevity of an intraplate volcanic system: the Tuatara Volcanic Field, Great South Basin, New Zealand T. Phillips & C. Magee 10.1144/jgs2020-050
- Linking oceanographic processes to contourite features: Numerical modelling of currents influencing a contourite depositional system on the northern South China Sea margin H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106714
- How do deep-water volcanoes grow? Q. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116320
- Massive seafloor mounds depict potential for seafloor mineral deposits in the Great South Basin (GSB) offshore New Zealand O. Olakunle et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-88620-x
- Extensional tectonics and post-rift magmatism in the southern South China Sea: New constraints from multi-channel seismic data Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104396
- Nature, timing and magnitude of buried Late Cretaceous magmatism on the central West Iberian Margin R. Pereira et al. 10.1111/bre.12640
- Characteristics and implications of Albian volcanism in a magma-rich rift basin: Seismic volcano stratigraphic and geomorphological evidence from the Upper Suhongtu Member in the Chagan Sag, China-Mongolia border region M. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2021.105164
- Interplay of tectonics and magmatism during post‐rift inversion on the central West Iberian Margin (Estremadura Spur) R. Pereira et al. 10.1111/bre.12524
- A case study of mapping igneous sill distribution in coal measures using borehole and 3D seismic data F. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.coal.2020.103531
- Volcanogenic mass flow deposits and seafloor diapirism following the largest insular Quaternary eruption of the eastern Mediterranean at Nisyros island, Aegean volcanic arc V. Anagnostopoulos & G. Anastasakis 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106185
- Discovery of large-scale buried volcanoes within the Cenozoic succession of the Prawn Platform, offshore Otway Basin, southeastern Australia Y. Niyazi et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104747
- Sediment deformation triggered by underlying magma intrusion C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2021.105045
- Growth and geomorphic evolution of the Ustica volcanic complex at the Africa-Europe plate margin (Tyrrhenian Sea) A. Sulli et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107526
- Seismic interpretation of the architecture, evolution and structural characteristics of paleo-diatremes and volcanoes in the Vigrid syncline, Norwegian North Sea K. Omosanya 10.1007/s11001-021-09446-w
- Post-rift magmatism on the northern South China Sea margin Q. Sun et al. 10.1130/B35471.1
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022