Submarine groundwater discharge site in the First Salpausselkä ice-marginal formation, south Finland
Total article views: 3,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,397 with geography defined and 717 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,027 with geography defined and 367 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 370 with geography defined and 350 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of submarine groundwater discharge on biogeochemistry and microbial communities in pockmarks L. Purkamo et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.06.040
- Nutrient dynamics in submarine groundwater discharge through a coral reef (western Lombok, Indonesia) T. Oehler et al. 10.1002/lno.11240
- Bedforms and sedimentary structures related to supercritical flows in glacigenic settings J. Lang et al. 10.1111/sed.12776
- A Multi-Tracer Study of Fresh Water Sources for a Temperate Urbanized Coastal Bay (Southern Baltic Sea) C. von Ahn et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.642346
- A geophysical, geochemical and microbiological study of a newly discovered pockmark with active gas seepage and submarine groundwater discharge (MET1-BH, central Gulf of Gdańsk, southern Baltic Sea) J. Idczak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140306
- Finite element modelling to assess the submarine groundwater discharge in an over exploited multilayered coastal aquifer S. Rajaveni et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15219-0
- The Role of Submarine Groundwater Discharge to the Input of Macronutrients Within a Macrotidal Subpolar Estuary J. Haag et al. 10.1007/s12237-023-01231-9
- Anthropogenic Inputs of Terrestrial Organic Matter Influence Carbon Loading and Methanogenesis in Coastal Baltic Sea Sediments T. Jilbert et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.716416
- A State-Of-The-Art Perspective on the Characterization of Subterranean Estuaries at the Regional Scale N. Moosdorf et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.601293
- Potential links between Baltic Sea submarine terraces and groundwater seeping M. Jakobsson et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-1-2020
- Submarine Groundwater Discharge From Non-Tidal Coastal Peatlands Along the Baltic Sea E. Racasa et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.665802
- Basin-Scale 3D Sedimentary Modelling: An Approach to Subdivide Baltic Sea Onshore Sediments for Land use and Construction A. Ojala et al. 10.1007/s10706-021-01799-8
- Biogeochemical functioning of the Baltic Sea K. Kuliński et al. 10.5194/esd-13-633-2022
- Ideas and perspectives: Land–ocean connectivity through groundwater D. Arévalo-Martínez et al. 10.5194/bg-20-647-2023
- Terrestrial organic matter input drives sedimentary trace metal sequestration in a human-impacted boreal estuary S. Jokinen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137047
- Geological and groundwater flow model of a submarine groundwater discharge site at Hanko (Finland), northern Baltic Sea S. Luoma et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02313-3
- New multibeam mapping of the unique Ikaite columns in Ikka Fjord, SW Greenland P. Seaman et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106710
- Morphology, Formation, and Activity of Three Different Pockmark Systems in Peri-Alpine Lake Thun, Switzerland A. Cojean et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.666641
- Geophysical and geochemical prospecting for submarine groundwater discharge in a karst leaky aquifer from Valliyur Hills to Uvari Beach A. Antony Ravindran & A. Antony Alosanai Promilton 10.1007/s40808-022-01412-8
- Behavior of Li, S and Sr isotopes in the subterranean estuary and seafloor pockmarks of the Hanko submarine groundwater discharge site in Finland, northern Baltic Sea J. Ikonen et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2022.105471
- Can Offshore Meteoric Groundwater Generate Mechanical Instabilities in Passive Continental Margins? A. Micallef et al. 10.1029/2022JF006954
- Depth and intensity of the sulfate-methane transition zone control sedimentary molybdenum and uranium sequestration in a eutrophic low-salinity setting S. Jokinen et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2020.104767
- Cool deltas: Sedimentological, geomorphological and geophysical characterization of ice‐contact deltas and implications for their reservoir properties (Salpausselkä, Finland) B. KurjaŃski et al. 10.1111/sed.12884
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023