Ionian Abyssal Plain: a window into the Tethys oceanic lithosphere
Total article views: 2,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,031 with geography defined and 680 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,987 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,665 with geography defined and 322 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 366 with geography defined and 358 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Geometry of the Deep Calabrian Subduction (Central Mediterranean Sea) From Wide‐Angle Seismic Data and 3‐D Gravity Modeling D. Dellong et al. 10.1029/2019GC008586
- Kinematics and extent of the Piemont–Liguria Basin – implications for subduction processes in the Alps E. Le Breton et al. 10.5194/se-12-885-2021
- The life cycle of subcontinental peridotites: From rifted continental margins to mountains via subduction processes P. Vannucchi et al. 10.1130/G47717.1
- Formation, segmentation and deep crustal structure variations along the Algerian margin from the SPIRAL seismic experiment F. Klingelhoefer et al. 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2021.104433
- Compositional variation of mafic calc-alkaline lavas at the submarine Pausanias Volcanic Field, western South Aegean Volcanic Arc: Implications for magma formation and ascent D. Woelki et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2022.106760
- Tectono-stratigraphic evolution of the offshore Apulian Swell, a continental sliver between two converging orogens (Northern Ionian Sea, Central Mediterranean) N. Chizzini et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2022.229544
- Adria in Mediterranean paleogeography, the origin of the Ionian Sea, and Permo-Triassic configurations of Pangea J. Channell et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104045
- Oblique plate collision and orogenic translation of the Southern Apennines revealed by post-Messinian interregional unconformities in the Bradano Basin (Ionian Sea - Central Mediterranean) J. Basso et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2021.104999
- Faulting, sediment loading, and flow of underlying ductile units: A case study from the Western Ionian Basin Offshore Eastern Sicily S. Gambino et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2023.104932
- The Submarine Boundaries of Mount Etna’s Unstable Southeastern Flank M. Urlaub et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.810790
- New seismological data from the Calabrian arc reveal arc-orthogonal extension across the subduction zone T. Sgroi et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-79719-8
- Lithospheric structure of the eastern Mediterranean Sea: Inferences from surface wave tomography and stochastic inversions constrained by wide-angle refraction measurements A. El-Sharkawy et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229159
- Compositional Variation of Mafic Calc-Alkaline Lavas at the Submarine Pausanias Volcanic Field, Western South Aegean Volcanic Arc: Implications for Magma Formation and Ascent D. Woelki et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3974800
- A single-stage megaflood at the termination of the Messinian salinity crisis: Geophysical and modelling evidence from the eastern Mediterranean Basin D. Spatola et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106337
- Seismic markers of the Messinian salinity crisis in the deep Ionian Basin A. Camerlenghi et al. 10.1111/bre.12392
- Geology of the Ionian Basin and Margins: A Key to the East Mediterranean Geodynamics J. Tugend et al. 10.1029/2018TC005472
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023