Effects of finite source rupture on landslide triggering: the 2016 Mw 7.1 Kumamoto earthquake
Total article views: 3,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,958 with geography defined and 607 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,606 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 471 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 823 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Can global rainfall estimates (satellite and reanalysis) aid landslide hindcasting? U. Ozturk et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01689-3
- Geohazards explained 10 U. Ozturk 10.1111/gto.12391
- Accelerating low-frequency ground motion simulation for finite fault sources using neural networks L. Lehmann et al. 10.1093/gji/ggad239
- Statistical analysis of the landslides triggered by the 2021 SW Chelgard earthquake (ML = 6) using an automatic linear regression (LINEAR) and artificial neural network (ANN) model based on controlling parameters A. Vanani et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-06240-2
- Participatory Landslide Inventory (PLI): An Online Tool for the Development of a Landslide Inventory E. Perera et al. 10.1155/2022/2659203
- Postglacial Patagonian mass movement: From rotational slides and spreads to earthflows E. Schönfeldt et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107316
- Seismic Response of a Mountain Ridge Prone to Landsliding C. Rault et al. 10.1785/0120190127
- Earthquake-induced debris flows at Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico V. Coviello et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-393-2021
- Temporal Variations in Landslide Distributions Following Extreme Events: Implications for Landslide Susceptibility Modeling J. Jones et al. 10.1029/2021JF006067
- Applying Conservation of Energy to Estimate Earthquake Frequencies from Strain Rates and Stresses M. Ziebarth et al. 10.1029/2020JB020186
- Landslide Geometry Reveals its Trigger K. Rana et al. 10.1029/2020GL090848
- Landslides induced by the 2017 Mw7.3 Sarpol Zahab earthquake (Iran) A. Cheaib et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01832-0
- Triggering and recovery of earthquake accelerated landslides in Central Italy revealed by satellite radar observations C. Song et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-35035-5
- Correlation of the state of crustal stresses, seismicity and landslide activity (Fergana basin, Tien Shan) Z. Kalmet’eva et al. 10.5800/GT-2019-10-4-0454
- Rockfall Activity Rates Before, During and After the 2010/2011 Canterbury Earthquake Sequence C. Massey et al. 10.1029/2021JF006400
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023