Articles | Volume 10, issue 3
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Constraining the geotherm beneath the British Isles from Bayesian inversion of Curie depth: integrated modelling of magnetic, geothermal, and seismic data
Total article views: 3,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,582 with geography defined and 643 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,178 with geography defined and 462 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 404 with geography defined and 181 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of Curie point depth in southwestern Yemen from spectral analysis of aeromagnetic data A. Al Kadasi et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-5196-0
- Adjoint inversion of the thermal structure of Southeastern Australia B. Mather et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz368
- Optimal resolution tomography with error tracking and the structure of the crust and upper mantle beneath Ireland and Britain R. Bonadio et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab169
- Mapping the Thermal Structure of Southern Africa From Curie Depth Estimates Based on Wavelet Analysis of Magnetic Data With Uncertainties M. Sobh et al. 10.1029/2021GC010041
- Introduction: Handling uncertainty in the geosciences: identification, mitigation and communication L. Pérez-Díaz et al. 10.5194/se-11-889-2020
- PyCurious: A Python module for computing the Curie depth from the magnetic anomaly. B. Mather & R. Delhaye 10.21105/joss.01544
- The effects of small-scale convection in the shallow lithosphere of the North Atlantic J. Likerman et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab286
- On application of fractal magnetization in Curie depth estimation from magnetic anomalies C. Li et al. 10.1007/s11600-019-00339-6
- Geodynamic processes inferred from Moho and Curie depths in Central and Southern African Archean Cratons O. Akinrinade et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.228993
- Crustal structure in the Campanian region (Southern Apennines, Italy) from potential field modelling Y. Kelemework et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-93945-8
- Review of Curie point depth determination through different spectral methods applied to magnetic data P. Núñez Demarco et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa361
- Magneto-thermometric modeling of Central India: Implications for the thermal lithosphere K. Prasad et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2021.104508
- Curie depth estimation from magnetic anomaly data: a re-assessment using multitaper spectral analysis and Bayesian inference P. Audet & J. Gosselin 10.1093/gji/ggz166
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023