27 Jun 2019
Research article | 27 Jun 2019
Uncertainty in fault seal parameters: implications for CO2 column height retention and storage capacity in geological CO2 storage projects
Johannes M. Miocic et al.
Total article views: 2,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,151 with geography defined and 481 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,636 with geography defined and 325 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 671 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 515 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Introduction: Handling uncertainty in the geosciences: identification, mitigation and communication L. Pérez-Díaz et al. 10.5194/se-11-889-2020
- De-risking the energy transition by quantifying the uncertainties in fault stability D. Healy & S. Hicks 10.5194/se-13-15-2022
- Leakage risk assessment of a CO2 storage site: A review R. Gholami et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103849
- Significance of fault seal in assessing CO2 storage capacity and containment risks – an example from the Horda Platform, northern North Sea L. Wu et al. 10.1144/petgeo2020-102
- Long-term integrity of shaly seals in CO2 geo-sequestration sites: An experimental study R. Gholami et al. 10.1016/j.ijggc.2021.103370
- Fault interpretation uncertainties using seismic data, and the effects on fault seal analysis: a case study from the Horda Platform, with implications for CO<sub>2</sub> storage E. Michie et al. 10.5194/se-12-1259-2021
- Stress field orientation controls on fault leakage at a natural CO<sub>2</sub> reservoir J. Miocic et al. 10.5194/se-11-1361-2020
- Comprehensive Review of Sealant Materials for Leakage Remediation Technology in Geological CO2 Capture and Storage Process D. Zhu et al. 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.0c04416
- Appraisal of CO2 storage potential in compressional hydrocarbon-bearing basins: Global assessment and case study in the Sichuan Basin (China) X. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.02.008
- The impact of seismic interpretation methods on the analysis of faults: a case study from the Snøhvit field, Barents Sea J. Cunningham et al. 10.5194/se-12-741-2021
- Fault seal modelling – the influence of fluid properties on fault sealing capacity in hydrocarbon and CO2 systems R. Karolytė et al. 10.1144/petgeo2019-126
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022