Articles | Volume 11, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Tracing fluid transfers in subduction zones: an integrated thermodynamic and δ18O fractionation modelling approach
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,144 with geography defined and 472 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,676 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 468 with geography defined and 209 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Internally-Consistent Database for Oxygen Isotope Fractionation Between Minerals A. Vho et al. 10.1093/petrology/egaa001
- A rutile and titanite record of subduction fluids: Integrated oxygen isotope and trace element analyses in Franciscan high‐pressure rocks F. Page & C. Storey 10.1111/jmg.12717
- Trace element and isotopic zoning of garnetite veins in amphibolitized eclogite, Franciscan Complex, California, USA A. Cruz-Uribe et al. 10.1007/s00410-021-01795-4
- OH incorporation and retention in eclogite-facies garnets from the Zermatt–Saas area (Switzerland) and their contribution to the deep water cycle J. Reynes et al. 10.5194/ejm-35-679-2023
- Pervasive fluid-rock interaction in subducted oceanic crust revealed by oxygen isotope zoning in garnet T. Bovay et al. 10.1007/s00410-021-01806-4
- Some thoughts about eclogites and related rocks M. Brown 10.5194/ejm-35-523-2023
- An introductory review of the thermal structure of subduction zones: I—motivation and selected examples P. van Keken & C. Wilson 10.1186/s40645-023-00573-z
- Channelized CO2-Rich Fluid Activity along a Subduction Interface in the Paleoproterozoic Wutai Complex, North China Craton B. Wang et al. 10.3390/min11070748
- Zircon U-Pb and geochemical signatures in high-pressure, low-temperature metamorphic rocks as recorders of subduction zone processes, Sikinos and Ios islands, Greece E. Poulaki et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120447
- A review of the geochemical changes occurring during metamorphic devolatilization of metasedimentary rocks A. Stepanov 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120080
- Decoupled Zircon Si–O Isotopes Tracing the Supracrustal Silicification and Komatiitic‐Derived Fluids in the Source of TTGs K. Lei et al. 10.1029/2023GL104002
- Greenstone burial–exhumation cycles at the late Archean transition to plate tectonics Z. Ivan et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-35208-2
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023