Articles | Volume 11, issue 3
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Seismic evidence for failed rifting in the Ligurian Basin, Western Alpine domain
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,783 with geography defined and 391 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,403 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 553 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 380 with geography defined and 173 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Horizontal Force Required for Subduction Initiation at Passive Margins With Constraints From Slab Detachment L. Candioti et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.785418
- Detailed tectonic reconstructions of the Western Mediterranean region for the last 35 Ma, insights on driving mechanisms A. Romagny et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2020040
- Formation, segmentation and deep crustal structure variations along the Algerian margin from the SPIRAL seismic experiment F. Klingelhoefer et al. 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2021.104433
- The Structure of the Continent‐Ocean Transition in the Gulf of Lions From Joint Refraction and Reflection Travel‐Time Tomography I. Merino et al. 10.1029/2021JB021711
- 3D crustal structure of the Ligurian Basin revealed by surface wave tomography using ocean bottom seismometer data F. Wolf et al. 10.5194/se-12-2597-2021
- A new tomographic-petrological model for the Ligurian-Provence back-arc basin (North-Western Mediterranean Sea) L. Boschetti et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2023.230111
- Surface‐Wave Tomography of the Central‐Western Mediterranean: New Insights Into the Liguro‐Provençal and Tyrrhenian Basins F. Magrini et al. 10.1029/2021JB023267
- Coupled surface to deep Earth processes: Perspectives from TOPO-EUROPE with an emphasis on climate- and energy-related societal challenges S. Cloetingh et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2023.104140
- Basin inversion: reactivated rift structures in the central Ligurian Sea revealed using ocean bottom seismometers M. Thorwart et al. 10.5194/se-12-2553-2021
- Ambient‐Noise Wave‐Equation Tomography of the Alps and Ligurian‐Provence Basin A. Nouibat et al. 10.1029/2023JB026776
- Kinematics and extent of the Piemont–Liguria Basin – implications for subduction processes in the Alps E. Le Breton et al. 10.5194/se-12-885-2021
- Transfer zones in Mediterranean back-arc regions and tear faults L. Jolivet et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2021006
- Seismic Exploration of the Deep Structure and Seismogenic Faults in the Ligurian Sea by Joint Multi Channel and Ocean Bottom Seismic Acquisitions: Preliminary Results of the SEFASILS Cruise J. Dessa et al. 10.3390/geosciences10030108
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023