Evaluating seismic beamforming capabilities of distributed acoustic sensing arrays
Total article views: 4,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,858 with geography defined and 369 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,926 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,161 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 932 with geography defined and 229 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On Beamforming of DAS Ambient Noise Recorded in an Urban Environment and Rayleigh‐To‐Love Wave Ratio Estimation Y. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2022JB026339
- Three-dimensional deconvolution beamforming based on the variable-scale compressed computing grid M. Zan et al. 10.1016/j.measurement.2022.112211
- Quantifying microseismic noise generation from coastal reflection of gravity waves recorded by seafloor DAS G. Guerin et al. 10.1093/gji/ggac200
- Spatiotemporal evaluation of Rayleigh surface wave estimated from roadside dark fiber DAS array and traffic noise R. Czarny et al. 10.26443/seismica.v2i2.247
- Distributed Acoustic Sensing for Monitoring Linear Infrastructures: Current Status and Trends H. Zhu et al. 10.3390/s22197550
- Deep Deconvolution for Traffic Analysis With Distributed Acoustic Sensing Data M. van den Ende et al. 10.1109/TITS.2022.3223084
- Underground Vibration-Print Extraction and Spatial Attenuation Law Study of Ground-Borne Source Sensed by DAS Y. Wang et al. 10.1109/JSEN.2022.3151156
- Wavefield-based evaluation of DAS instrument response and array design J. Muir & Z. Zhan 10.1093/gji/ggab439
- Distributed Acoustic Sensing: A New Tool or a New Paradigm K. Kislov & V. Gravirov 10.3103/S0747923922050085
- A Self-Supervised Deep Learning Approach for Blind Denoising and Waveform Coherence Enhancement in Distributed Acoustic Sensing Data M. van den Ende et al. 10.1109/TNNLS.2021.3132832
- Near-field target localisation based on the distributed acoustic sensing optical fibre in shallow water W. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.yofte.2022.103198
- Automatic classification with an autoencoder of seismic signals on a distributed acoustic sensing cable C. Chien et al. 10.1016/j.compgeo.2022.105223
- Comparisons Between Array Derived Dynamic Strain Rate (ADDS) and Fiber‐Optic Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) Strain Rate G. Ichinose et al. 10.1029/2022JB025101
- Strain to ground motion conversion of distributed acoustic sensing data for earthquake magnitude and stress drop determination I. Lior et al. 10.5194/se-12-1421-2021
- Seismic Noise Interferometry and Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS): Inverting for the Firn Layer S‐Velocity Structure on Rutford Ice Stream, Antarctica W. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2022JF006917
- Advanced Signal Processing in Distributed Acoustic Sensors Based on Submarine Cables for Seismology Applications S. Chen et al. 10.1109/JLT.2023.3273268
- Characterizing Microearthquakes Induced by Hydraulic Fracturing With Hybrid Borehole DAS and Three-Component Geophone Data Z. Zhang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3264931
- Seismic Monitoring With Distributed Acoustic Sensing From the Near-Surface to the Deep Oceans M. Fernandez-Ruiz et al. 10.1109/JLT.2021.3128138
- Magnitude estimation and ground motion prediction to harness fiber optic distributed acoustic sensing for earthquake early warning I. Lior et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-27444-3
- Subsurface Imaging With Ocean‐Bottom Distributed Acoustic Sensing and Water Phases Reverberations Z. Spica et al. 10.1029/2021GL095287
- Array Signal Processing on Distributed Acoustic Sensing Data: Directivity Effects in Slowness Space S. Näsholm et al. 10.1029/2021JB023587
- Distributed acoustic sensing as a tool for subsurface mapping and seismic event monitoring: a proof of concept N. Piana Agostinetti et al. 10.5194/se-13-449-2022
- The seismic wavefield as seen by distributed acoustic sensing arrays: local, regional and teleseismic sources B. Kennett 10.1098/rspa.2021.0812
- Enhancing fibre-optic distributed acoustic sensing capabilities with blind near-field array signal processing F. Muñoz & M. Soto 10.1038/s41467-022-31681-x
- Distributed Acoustic Sensing Using Dark Fiber for Array Detection of Regional Earthquakes A. Nayak & J. Ajo-Franklin 10.1785/0220200416
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023