Late Cretaceous to Paleogene exhumation in central Europe – localized inversion vs. large-scale domal uplift
Total article views: 2,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,353 with geography defined and 104 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,729 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 624 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Late Cretaceous tectono-sedimentary evolution of northern Poland – A seismic perspective on the role of transverse and axial depositional systems during basin inversion A. Stachowska & P. Krzywiec 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2023.106224
- Late to post-Variscan basement segmentation and differential exhumation along the SW Bohemian Massif, central Europe A. Eberts et al. 10.5194/se-12-2277-2021
- The crustal stress field of Germany: a refined prediction S. Ahlers et al. 10.1186/s40517-022-00222-6
- Petrophysical characterization, BIB-SEM imaging, and permeability models of tight carbonates from the Upper Jurassic (Malm ß), SE Germany S. Freitag et al. 10.1186/s40517-022-00239-x
- Diagenesis and controls on reservoir quality of Lower Triassic red bed sandstones (Buntsandstein) from a marginal basin facies, southwest Germany D. Quandt et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2022.105744
- Episodic kilometre-scale burial and exhumation and the importance of missing section P. Green et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104226
- SALTERN, MUDFLAT, AND DRY PLAYA: PLAYA BASIN TYPES OF A RETREATING EPEIRIC SEA (KEUPER, GERMANY) C. Leitner et al. 10.2110/jsr.2023.013
- Reconstructing environmental signals across the Permian-Triassic boundary in the SE Germanic Basin: A Quantitative Provenance Analysis (QPA) approach L. Caracciolo et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103631
- Reconstruction of cyclic Mesozoic–Cenozoic stress development in SE Germany using fault-slip and stylolite inversion S. Köhler et al. 10.1017/S0016756822000656
- The Langeland Fault System unravelled: Quaternary fault reactivation along an elevated basement block between the North German and Norwegian–Danish basins N. Ahlrichs et al. 10.1111/bor.12614
- Dawn and dusk of Late Cretaceous basin inversion in central Europe T. Voigt et al. 10.5194/se-12-1443-2021
- New insights into tunnel valley locations and Cenozoic exhumation in the southwestern Baltic Sea based on Machine Learning aided seismic refraction tomography A. Warwel et al. 10.1007/s11001-022-09492-y
- Evidence for active upper mantle flow in the Atlantic and Indo-Australian realms since the Upper Jurassic from hiatus maps and spreading rate changes B. Vilacís et al. 10.1098/rspa.2021.0764
- Morphostratigraphy of landform series from the Late Cretaceous to the Quaternary: The “3 + 1” model of the quadripartite watershed system at the NW edge of the Bohemian Massif H. Dill et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108489
- The Late Cretaceous Tectono-Sedimentary Evolution of Northern Poland – a Seismic Perspective on the Role of Transverse and Axial Depositional Systems During Basin Inversion A. Stachowska & P. Krzywiec 10.2139/ssrn.4183249
- Depositional and diagenetic controls on porosity evolution in sandstone reservoirs of the Stuttgart Formation (North German Basin) S. Niegel & M. Franz 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2023.106157
- Two distinct age groups of melilitites, foidites, and basanites from the southern Central European Volcanic Province reflect lithospheric heterogeneity T. Binder et al. 10.1007/s00531-022-02278-y
- The Subhercynian Basin: an example of an intraplate foreland basin due to a broken plate D. Hindle & J. Kley 10.5194/se-12-2425-2021
- Reconstructing post-Jurassic overburden in central Europe: new insights from mudstone compaction and thermal history analyses of the Franconian Alb, SE Germany S. Freitag et al. 10.5194/se-13-1003-2022
- Emplacement of “exotic” Zechstein slivers along the inverted Sontra Graben (northern Hessen, Germany): clues from balanced cross sections and geometrical forward modeling J. Bolz & J. Kley 10.5194/se-12-1005-2021
- Swelling and flow of expanding clays as a cause for non‐tectonic deformations in a glacial–interglacial environment: Holy Cross Mountains, Poland E. Jurewicz et al. 10.1002/esp.5609
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023