19 Dec 2017
Research article | 19 Dec 2017
Hierarchical creep cavity formation in an ultramylonite and implications for phase mixing
James Gilgannon et al.
Total article views: 2,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,315 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,792 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,780 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 535 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Experimental evidence that viscous shear zones generate periodic pore sheets J. Gilgannon et al. 10.5194/se-12-405-2021
- Dynamic Recrystallization Can Produce Porosity in Shear Zones J. Gilgannon et al. 10.1029/2019GL086172
- Large-scale strain localization induced by phase nucleation in mid-crustal granitoids of the south Armorican massif N. Mansard et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2018.07.022
- Tracking Metamorphic Dehydration Reactions in Real Time with Transmission Small- and Wide-Angle Synchrotron X-ray Scattering: the Case of Gypsum Dehydration C. Schrank et al. 10.1093/petrology/egaa041
- Protracted Shearing at Midcrustal Conditions During Large‐Scale Thrusting in the Scandinavian Caledonides F. Giuntoli et al. 10.1029/2020TC006267
- How Does Viscosity Contrast Influence Phase Mixing and Strain Localization? A. Cross et al. 10.1029/2020JB020323
- Flow‐to‐Friction Transition in Simulated Calcite Gouge: Experiments and Microphysical Modeling J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JB019970
- Relationship between microstructures and resistance in mafic assemblages that deform and transform N. Mansard et al. 10.5194/se-11-2141-2020
- Excess water storage induced by viscous strain localization during high-pressure shear experiment J. Précigout et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-40020-y
- Temperature, fluid content and rheology of localized ductile shear zones in subsolidus cooling plutons A. Ceccato et al. 10.1111/jmg.12553
- Multiscale porosity changes along the pro- and retrograde deformation path: an example from Alpine slates I. Akker et al. 10.5194/se-9-1141-2018
- A cavitation-seal mechanism for ultramylonite formation in quartzofeldspathic rocks within the semi-brittle field (Vivero fault, NW Spain) M. Lopez-Sanchez & S. Llana-Fúnez 10.1016/j.tecto.2018.07.026
- Conductive Channels in the Deep Oceanic Lithosphere Could Consist of Garnet Pyroxenites at the Fossilized Lithosphere–Asthenosphere Boundary T. Ferrand 10.3390/min10121107
- Biolixiviación en tanque de un concentrado de cobre utilizando los microorganismos moderadamente termofílicos Sulfobacillus thermosulfidoxidans KMM3 y Sulfobacillus acidophilus KMM26 Z. Manafi et al. 10.3989/revmetalm.207
- Quartz fluid inclusion abundance and off-fault damage in a deeply exhumed, strike-slip, seismogenic fault W. Song et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104118
- Deformation, thermochronology and tectonic significance of the crustal-scale Cubatão Shear Zone, Ribeira Belt, Brazil D. Cabrita et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2022.229278
- 3D fault-zone architecture across the brittle–plastic transition along the Median Tectonic Line, SW Japan: Fault-rock characterization T. Katori et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104446
- Evolution of fluid pathways during eclogitization and their impact on formation and deformation of eclogite: A microstructural and petrological investigation at the type locality (Koralpe, Eastern Alps, Austria) A. Rogowitz & B. Huet 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229079
- Fluid–Mineral Interactions: Controlling Coupled Mechanisms of Reaction, Mass Transfer and Deformation A. Putnis 10.1093/petrology/egab092
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022