Inelastic compaction and permeability evolution in volcanic rock
Jamie I. Farquharson et al.
Total article views: 2,609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,317 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,894 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,879 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 440 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 438 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Upscaling permeability in anisotropic volcanic systems J. Farquharson & F. Wadsworth 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2018.09.002
- Compaction localization and anisotropic permeability evolution E. Gerolymatou & J. Leuthold 10.1016/j.compgeo.2021.104173
- Pore pressure pulse migration in microcracked andesite recorded with fibre optic sensors A. Nicolas et al. 10.1016/j.gete.2020.100183
- Hydrothermal Alteration on Composite Volcanoes: Mineralogy, Hyperspectral Imaging, and Aeromagnetic Study of Mt Ruapehu, New Zealand G. Kereszturi et al. 10.1029/2020GC009270
- Inelastic Compaction in High-Porosity Limestone Monitored Using Acoustic Emissions P. Baud et al. 10.1002/2017JB014627
- Characterizing the physical properties of rocks from the Paleozoic to Permo-Triassic transition in the Upper Rhine Graben A. Kushnir et al. 10.1186/s40517-018-0103-6
- Detecting the Onset of Strain Localization Using Two-Dimensional Wavelet Analysis on Sandstone Deformed at Different Effective Pressures R. Rizzo et al. 10.1029/2018JB015898
- Cyclic shear zone cataclasis and sintering during lava dome extrusion: Insights from Chaos Crags, Lassen Volcanic Center (USA) A. Ryan et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.106935
- Mineral Alteration and Fracture Influence on the Elastic Properties of Volcaniclastic Rocks E. Durán et al. 10.1029/2018JB016617
- Experimental research on stress-dependent permeability and porosity of compact sandstone with different moisture saturations Z. Chao et al. 10.1016/j.jngse.2020.103639
- A generic model for the shallow velocity structure of volcanoes P. Lesage et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2018.03.003
- Physical property evolution of granite during experimental chemical stimulation J. Farquharson et al. 10.1186/s40517-020-00168-7
- Role of pore attribute in the localized deformation of granular rocks: A numerical study L. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229147
- Petrophysical properties, mechanical behaviour, and failure modes of impact melt-bearing breccia (suevite) from the Ries impact crater (Germany) M. Heap et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2020.113873
- Mechanical Compaction of Crustal Analogs Made of Sintered Glass Beads: The Influence of Porosity and Grain Size L. Carbillet et al. 10.1029/2020JB021321
- Permeability of porous media under confining pressure C. Li et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy531
- Quantifying the role of hydrothermal alteration in creating geothermal and epithermal mineral resources: The Ohakuri ignimbrite (Taupō Volcanic Zone, New Zealand) M. Heap et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.106703
- The mechanical behaviour and failure modes of volcanic rocks: a review M. Heap & M. Violay 10.1007/s00445-021-01447-2
- The tensile strength of volcanic rocks: Experiments and models M. Heap et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107348
- Imaging strain localisation in porous andesite using digital volume correlation M. Heap et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.107038
- SO2 scrubbing during percolation through rhyolitic volcanic domes A. Casas et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.04.013
- Acid‐Induced Dissolution of Andesite: Evolution of Permeability and Strength J. Farquharson et al. 10.1029/2018JB016130
- Permeability Changes Resulting from Quartz Precipitation and Dissolution around Upper Crustal Intrusions S. Scott & T. Driesner 10.1155/2018/6957306
- Assessing the role of fractures on the permeability of the Permo-Triassic sandstones at the Soultz-sous-Forêts (France) geothermal site A. Kushnir et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2018.03.009
- A field scale approach to determine compaction-based permeability in unconsolidated reservoirs R. Gholami et al. 10.1016/j.jngse.2019.102909
- Permeability evolution during non-isothermal compaction in volcanic conduits and tuffisite veins: Implications for pressure monitoring of volcanic edifices S. Kolzenburg et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115783
- The PetroPhysical Property Database (P<sup>3</sup>) – a global compilation of lab-measured rock properties K. Bär et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2485-2020
- Gravitational slope-deformation of a resurgent caldera: New insights from the mechanical behaviour of Mt. Nuovo tuffs (Ischia Island, Italy) G. Marmoni et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2017.07.019
- Influence of alteration on the mechanical behaviour and failure mode of andesite: implications for shallow seismicity and volcano monitoring S. Mordensky et al. 10.1007/s00445-019-1306-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Dec 2021