13 Jun 2017
Research article | 13 Jun 2017
Electric resistivity and seismic refraction tomography: a challenging joint underwater survey at Äspö Hard Rock Laboratory
Mathias Ronczka et al.
Total article views: 3,489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,097 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,360 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,347 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 751 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 750 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved hydrogeophysical imaging by structural coupling of 2D magnetic resonance and electrical resistivity tomography N. Skibbe et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0593.1
- Classification of slag material by spectral induced polarization laboratory and field measurements T. Martin et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2021.104439
- Review and Future Perspective of Geophysical Methods Applied in Nearshore Site Characterization C. Tsai & C. Lin 10.3390/jmse10030344
- Data acquisition, processing and filtering for reliable 3D resistivity and time-domain induced polarisation tomography in an urban area: field example of Vinsta, Stockholm M. Rossi et al. 10.3997/1873-0604.2018014
- Boat-towed radio-magnetotelluric and controlled source audio-magnetotelluric study to resolve fracture zones at Äspö Hard Rock Laboratory site, Sweden S. Wang et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz162
- Petrophysical Joint Inversion Applied to Alpine Permafrost Field Sites to Image Subsurface Ice, Water, Air, and Rock Contents C. Mollaret et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00085
- Groundwater Throughflow and Seawater Intrusion in High Quality Coastal Aquifers A. Costall et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-66516-6
- Electrical resistivity mapping as a tool for post-reclamation assessment of subsurface condition at a sand-filled site in Lagos, southwest Nigeria O. Olatinsu et al. 10.1007/s42452-018-0028-5
- Large-scale electrical resistivity tomography in the Cheb Basin (Eger Rift) at an International Continental Drilling Program (ICDP) monitoring site to image fluid-related structures T. Nickschick et al. 10.5194/se-10-1951-2019
- Joint inversion of lake-floor electrical resistivity tomography and boat-towed radio-magnetotelluric data illustrated on synthetic data and an application from the Äspö Hard Rock Laboratory site, Sweden S. Wang et al. 10.1093/gji/ggx414
- Effective medium modeling of pressure effects on the joint elastic and electrical properties of sandstones K. Amalokwu & I. Falcon-Suarez 10.1016/j.petrol.2021.108540
- Damage Assessment of Supporting Pillars in an Underground Cave Using Joint Inversion of Electrical Resistivity and P-wave Velocity, Burgundy (France) A. Carrier et al. 10.1007/s00024-021-02921-w
- Mediate relation between electrical and thermal conductivity of soil H. Schwarz & D. Bertermann 10.1007/s40948-020-00173-x
- Improved estimation of ice and water contents in alpine permafrost through constrained petrophysical joint inversion: The Hoher Sonnblick case study M. Steiner et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0592.1
- Structural joint inversion on irregular meshes C. Jordi et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz550
- Underwater ERT surveying in water with resistivity layering with example of application to site investigation for a rock tunnel in central Stockholm T. Dahlin & M. Heng Loke 10.3997/1873-0604.2018007
- An efficient sequential strategy for realizing cross-gradient joint inversion: method and its application to 2-D cross borehole seismic traveltime and DC resistivity tomography J. Gao & H. Zhang 10.1093/gji/ggy026
- Integrated land and water-borne geophysical surveys shed light on the sudden drying of large karst lakes in southern Mexico M. Bücker et al. 10.5194/se-12-439-2021
- Radio‐magnetotelluric and controlled‐source magnetotelluric surveys on a frozen lake: Opportunities for urban applications in Nordic countries M. Bastani et al. 10.1002/nsg.12180
- Investigation of near-surface structures using seismic refraction and multi-channel analysis of surface waves methods—a case study of the University of Lagos main campus O. Allo et al. 10.1007/s12517-019-4397-x
- Geophysical investigation of dewatering in Lolo Creek, Southwest Missoula, Montana, USA A. Orubu et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2018.06.014
- A modeling and inversion method of spin echoes to measure magnetic resonance sounding transverse relaxation time in surface applications Y. Yang et al. 10.7498/aps.70.20201427
- Refrapy: A Python program for seismic refraction data analysis V. Guedes et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.105020
- pyGIMLi: An open-source library for modelling and inversion in geophysics C. Rücker et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2017.07.011
- Geophysical pre-investigation for a Stockholm tunnel project: joint inversion and interpretation of geoelectric and seismic refraction data in an urban environment M. Ronczka et al. 10.3997/1873-0604.2018009
- Uncertainty and Resolution Analysis of 2D and 3D Inversion Models Computed from Geophysical Electromagnetic Data Z. Ren & T. Kalscheuer 10.1007/s10712-019-09567-3
- Structurally coupled cooperative inversion of magnetic resonance with resistivity soundings N. Skibbe et al. 10.1190/geo2018-0046.1
- Delineating fracture zones using surface-tunnel-surface seismic data,P-S, andS-Pmode conversions B. Brodic et al. 10.1002/2017JB014304
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022