26 Jul 2017
Research article | 26 Jul 2017
A new theoretical interpretation of Archie's saturation exponent
Paul W. J. Glover
Total article views: 2,239 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,239 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,954 with geography defined and 285 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,646 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,416 with geography defined and 230 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 538 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effect of brine spatial distribution on electrical resistivity during imbibition processes in unconsolidated sands M. Mustofa et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2021.104441
- Cool deltas: Sedimentological, geomorphological and geophysical characterization of ice‐contact deltas and implications for their reservoir properties (Salpausselkä, Finland) B. KurjaŃski et al. 10.1111/sed.12884
- Quantitative diagenesis: Methods for studying the evolution of the physical properties of tight carbonate reservoir rocks F. Rashid et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2022.105603
- Integrating petrophysical attributes with saturation data in a geological framework, Permian–Triassic reservoirs of the central Persian Gulf M. Nazemi et al. 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2021.104203
- On the Field Estimation of Moisture Content Using Electrical Geophysics: The Impact of Petrophysical Model Uncertainty C. Tso et al. 10.1029/2019WR024964
- Detecting fault zone characteristics and paleovalley incision using electrical resistivity: Loma Blanca Fault, New Mexico H. Barnes et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0375.1
- Experimental and modeling of electrical resistivity changes due to micro-spatial distribution of fluid for unconsolidated sand M. Mustofa et al. 10.1016/j.petrol.2021.109472
- Geoelectric interpretation of petrophysical and hydrogeological parameters in reclaimed mine tailings areas R. Mollehuara Canales et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2020.104139
- Organic matter-driven electrical resistivity of immature lacustrine oil-prone shales J. Jia et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0238.1
- The effect of carbonate reservoir heterogeneity on Archie's exponents (a and m), an example from Kangan and Dalan gas formations in the central Persian Gulf M. Nazemi et al. 10.1016/j.jngse.2018.09.007
- Effects of grain size, solution salinity and pH on the electrical response of oil‐bearing carbonate sands Y. Deng et al. 10.1002/nsg.12201
- A general form of Archie’s model for estimating bulk soil electrical conductivity Y. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126160
- A Mechanistic Model for Relative Permeability of Gas and Water Flow in Hydrate‐Bearing Porous Media With Capillarity H. Singh et al. 10.1029/2018WR024278
- A new technique for determining water saturation based on conventional logs using dynamic electrical rock typing A. Soleymanzadeh et al. 10.1016/j.petrol.2020.107803
- Formation evaluation of reservoirs in Eocene, Niger Delta Nigeria using modified formation factor from Pickett’s plot O. Agbasi et al. 10.1007/s40808-020-01009-z
- The impact of micro-to macro-scale geological attributes on Archie's exponents, an example from Permian–Triassic carbonate reservoirs of the central Persian Gulf M. Nazemi et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2019.01.040
- Simple holistic solution to Archie's-law puzzle in porous media I. Balberg 10.1103/PhysRevE.103.063005
- Measurements of the Relationship Between Microstructure, pH, and the Streaming and Zeta Potentials of Sandstones E. Walker & P. Glover 10.1007/s11242-017-0954-5
- A quantitative interpretation of the saturation exponent in Archie’s equations T. Han et al. 10.1007/s12182-021-00547-0
Latest update: 26 Nov 2022