Element-by-element parallel spectral-element methods for 3-D teleseismic wave modeling
Total article views: 2,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,356 with geography defined and 240 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,536 with geography defined and 196 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 820 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Numerical dispersion analysis of discontinuous Galerkin method with different basis functions for acoustic and elastic wave equations W. Meng & L. Fu 10.1190/geo2017-0485.1
- An efficient symplectic stereo-modeling method for seismic inversion by using deep learning technique Y. Zhou et al. 10.1093/jge/gxac048
- An Efficient Discontinuous Galerkin Method Using a Tetrahedral Mesh for 3D Seismic Wave Modeling X. He et al. 10.1785/0120210229
- A multi-GPU and CUDA-aware MPI-based spectral element formulation for ultrasonic wave propagation in solid media F. Li et al. 10.1016/j.ultras.2023.107049
- A 3D Optimized Frequency–Wavenumber (FK), Time–Space Optimized Symplectic (TSOS) Hybrid Method for Teleseismic Wave Modeling W. Meng et al. 10.1785/0120210040
- A numerical dispersion-dissipation analysis of discontinuous Galerkin methods based on quadrilateral and triangular elements X. He et al. 10.1190/geo2019-0109.1
- Error Analysis of Chebyshev Spectral Element Methods for the Acoustic Wave Equation in Heterogeneous Media S. Oliveira 10.1142/S2591728518500354
- A high-precision low-dispersive nearly analytic difference method with its application in frequency-domain seismic waveform inversion C. Lang et al. 10.1080/08123985.2019.1699786
- Unified framework based parallel FEM code for simulating marine seismoacoustic scattering S. Jirong et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.1056485
- 3D simulation of ground motion for the 2015 Mw 7.8 Gorkha earthquake, Nepal, based on the spectral element method W. Shen et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05291-1
- High-frequency seismic wave modelling of the deep Earth based on hybrid methods and spectral-element simulations: a conceptual study C. Lin et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz413
- Passive Adjoint Tomography of the Crustal and Upper Mantle Beneath Eastern Tibet With a W2‐Norm Misfit Function X. Dong et al. 10.1029/2019GL085515
- Spectral-element method with an optimal mass matrix for seismic wave modelling S. Liu et al. 10.1080/08123985.2022.2043126
- TSOS and TSOS-FK hybrid methods for modelling the propagation of seismic waves J. Ma et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy215
- A modified symplectic discontinuous Galerkin method for acoustic and elastic wave simulations X. He et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1145353
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023