Articles | Volume 9, issue 6
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
New insights on the early Mesozoic evolution of multiple tectonic regimes in the northeastern North China Craton from the detrital zircon provenance of sedimentary strata
Total article views: 3,116 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,116 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,629 with geography defined and 487 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,656 with geography defined and 434 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 973 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Opening and closure history of the Mudanjiang Ocean in the eastern Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Geochronological and geochemical constraints from early Mesozoic intrusive rocks X. Long et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2020.03.003
- Ages and nature of the protolith of the Tulovchikha metamorphic complex in the Bureya Massif, Central Asian Orogenic Belt, Russia: Evidence from U–Th–Pb, Lu–Hf, Sm–Nd, and 40Ar/39Ar data A. Sorokin et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2019.03.001
- Was Permian magmatism in the eastern Songnen and western Jiamusi massifs, NE China, related to the subduction of the Mudanjiang oceanic plate? X. Long et al. 10.1002/gj.3577
- Detrital zircon provenance constraints on the final closure of the middle segment of the Paleo-Asian Ocean Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2019.01.001
- Late Paleozoic–Mesozoic tectonic evolution of the northeastern Asian continental margin revealed by sedimentary formations and fossil accretionary complexes Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103908
- Triassic magmatism in Northeast China: Implications for spatiotemporal distribution, continental crustal accretion, and geodynamic evolution Z. Tang et al. 10.1080/00206814.2021.1881919
- Transition from a passive to active continental margin setting for the NE Asian continental margin during the Mesozoic: Insights from the sedimentary formations and paleogeography of the eastern Jiamusi Massif, NE China Y. Wang et al. 10.1130/B35850.1
- Late Paleozoic igneous rocks in the Xing’an Massif and its amalgamation with the Songnen Massif, NE China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2020.104407
- Palaeomagnetic assessment of tectonic rotation in Northeast Asia：implications for the coupling of intracontinental deformation and mantle convection Z. Zhou et al. 10.1080/00206814.2019.1689532
- Post-collisional mafic magmatism: Record of lithospheric mantle evolution in continental orogenic belt W. Xu et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9611-9
- Late Permian–Triassic tectonic nature of the eastern Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Constraints from the geochronology and geochemistry of igneous rocks in the Bureya Massif X. Long et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2020.105924
- Tectonic affinity of the Khanka Massif in the easternmost Central Asian Orogenic Belt: evidence from detrital zircon geochronology of Permian sedimentary rocks K. Xing et al. 10.1080/00206814.2019.1619098
- Detrital zircon geochronology and provenance of sediments within the Mesozoic basins: New insights into tectonic evolution of the Qinling Orogen A. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.11.004
- Final Closure of the Paleo‐Asian Ocean and Onset of Subduction of Paleo‐Pacific Ocean: Constraints From Early Mesozoic Magmatism in Central Southern Jilin Province, NE China F. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JB016709
- Late Jurassic to early Early Cretaceous tectonic nature on the NE Asian continental margin: Constraints from Mesozoic accretionary complexes Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.103042
- Early Paleozoic magmatic events in the Bureya Continental Massif, Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Timing and tectonic significance R. Ovchinnikov et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106237
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023