New insights on the early Mesozoic evolution of multiple tectonic regimes in the northeastern North China Craton from the detrital zircon provenance of sedimentary strata
Total article views: 3,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,807 with geography defined and 492 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,822 with geography defined and 439 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,038 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 985 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Opening and closure history of the Mudanjiang Ocean in the eastern Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Geochronological and geochemical constraints from early Mesozoic intrusive rocks X. Long et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2020.03.003
- Apatite geochemistry from mafic rocks in the northeastern North China Craton: New insights into petrogenesis X. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2022.106942
- Crust and upper mantle electrical structure of the eastern Central Asian Orogenic Belt revealed by the MT line from Zhangwu County to East Ujimqin Banner P. Zhao et al. 10.1186/s40623-022-01709-z
- Ages and nature of the protolith of the Tulovchikha metamorphic complex in the Bureya Massif, Central Asian Orogenic Belt, Russia: Evidence from U–Th–Pb, Lu–Hf, Sm–Nd, and 40Ar/39Ar data A. Sorokin et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2019.03.001
- Was Permian magmatism in the eastern Songnen and western Jiamusi massifs, NE China, related to the subduction of the Mudanjiang oceanic plate? X. Long et al. 10.1002/gj.3577
- Late Paleozoic and early Mesozoic granitoids in the northwestern Bureya Massif, Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Timing and tectonic significance R. Ovchinnikov et al. 10.1080/00206814.2023.2178035
- Detrital zircon provenance constraints on the final closure of the middle segment of the Paleo-Asian Ocean Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2019.01.001
- Late Paleozoic–Mesozoic tectonic evolution of the northeastern Asian continental margin revealed by sedimentary formations and fossil accretionary complexes Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103908
- Triassic magmatism in Northeast China: Implications for spatiotemporal distribution, continental crustal accretion, and geodynamic evolution Z. Tang et al. 10.1080/00206814.2021.1881919
- Final closure of the Paleo-Asian Ocean and initiation of the Paleo-Pacific subduction: Geophysical evidence from the Nadanhada Terrane X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2023.229915
- Identification of metasomatic components in lithospheric mantle under multiple tectonic regimes: Insights from Early Cretaceous mafic rocks in the northeastern North China Craton X. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2023.107262
- Transition from a passive to active continental margin setting for the NE Asian continental margin during the Mesozoic: Insights from the sedimentary formations and paleogeography of the eastern Jiamusi Massif, NE China Y. Wang et al. 10.1130/B35850.1
- Late Paleozoic igneous rocks in the Xing’an Massif and its amalgamation with the Songnen Massif, NE China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2020.104407
- Palaeomagnetic assessment of tectonic rotation in Northeast Asia：implications for the coupling of intracontinental deformation and mantle convection Z. Zhou et al. 10.1080/00206814.2019.1689532
- Post-collisional mafic magmatism: Record of lithospheric mantle evolution in continental orogenic belt W. Xu et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9611-9
- Late Permian–Triassic tectonic nature of the eastern Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Constraints from the geochronology and geochemistry of igneous rocks in the Bureya Massif X. Long et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2020.105924
- Tectonic affinity of the Khanka Massif in the easternmost Central Asian Orogenic Belt: evidence from detrital zircon geochronology of Permian sedimentary rocks K. Xing et al. 10.1080/00206814.2019.1619098
- Detrital zircon geochronology and provenance of sediments within the Mesozoic basins: New insights into tectonic evolution of the Qinling Orogen A. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.11.004
- Final Closure of the Paleo‐Asian Ocean and Onset of Subduction of Paleo‐Pacific Ocean: Constraints From Early Mesozoic Magmatism in Central Southern Jilin Province, NE China F. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JB016709
- Late Jurassic to early Early Cretaceous tectonic nature on the NE Asian continental margin: Constraints from Mesozoic accretionary complexes Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.103042
- Early Paleozoic magmatic events in the Bureya Continental Massif, Central Asian Orogenic Belt: Timing and tectonic significance R. Ovchinnikov et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106237
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023