Middle to Late Devonian–Carboniferous collapse basins on the Finnmark Platform and in the southwesternmost Nordkapp basin, SW Barents Sea
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,032 with geography defined and 304 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,027 with geography defined and 220 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,089 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,005 with geography defined and 84 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Magnetic Field Imaging of Salt Structures at Nordkapp Basin, Barents Sea V. Paoletti et al. 10.1029/2020GL089026
- Devonian–Carboniferous extension and Eurekan inversion along an inherited WNW–ESE-striking fault system in Billefjorden, Svalbard J. Koehl et al. 10.12688/openreseurope.15936.2
- Structurally controlled rock slope deformation in northern Norway L. Vick et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01421-7
- The Paleozoic Evolution of the Olga Basin Region, Northern Barents Sea: A Link to the Timanian Orogeny P. Klitzke et al. 10.1029/2018GC007814
- Finnmark Platform Composite Tectono-Sedimentary Element, Barents Sea E. Henriksen et al. 10.1144/M57-2020-20
- Neoproterozoic and post-Caledonian exhumation and shallow faulting in NW Finnmark from K–Ar dating and <i>p</i>∕<i>T</i> analysis of fault rocks J. Koehl et al. 10.5194/se-9-923-2018
- From widespread Mississippian to localized Pennsylvanian extension in central Spitsbergen, Svalbard J. Koehl & J. Muñoz-Barrera 10.5194/se-9-1535-2018
- Double-folding and thrust-front geometries associated with the Timanian and Caledonian orogenies in the Varanger Peninsula, Finnmark, North Norway R. Gabrielsen et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-153
- South-Central Barents Sea Composite Tectono-Sedimentary Element A. Doré et al. 10.1144/M57-2017-42
- Variscan structures and their control on latest to post-Variscan basin architecture: insights from the westernmost Bohemian Massif and southeastern Germany H. Fazlikhani et al. 10.5194/se-13-393-2022
- Direct 40Ar/39Ar K‐feldspar dating of Late Permian—Early Triassic brittle faulting in northern Norway C. Davids et al. 10.1111/ter.12333
- Focusing iterative migration of gravity gradiometry data acquired in the Nordkapp Basin, Barents Sea Z. Xu et al. 10.1111/1365-2478.12990
- Together but separate: decoupled Variscan (late Carboniferous) and Alpine (Late Cretaceous–Paleogene) inversion tectonics in NW Poland P. Krzywiec et al. 10.5194/se-13-639-2022
- Structural analysis and measured extension in fault complexes along the Lofoten‐Vesterålen margin, offshore Norway, in the context of crustal‐scale rifting towards breakup in NE Atlantic J. Meza‐Cala et al. 10.1111/bre.12756
- Impact of Timanian thrust systems on the late Neoproterozoic–Phanerozoic tectonic evolution of the Barents Sea and Svalbard J. Koehl et al. 10.5194/se-13-85-2022
- Devonian–Carboniferous extension and Eurekan inversion along an inherited WNW–ESE-striking fault system in Billefjorden, Svalbard J. Koehl et al. 10.12688/openreseurope.15936.1
- Influence of structural highs on Triassic deposition on the western Barents Shelf I. Anell et al. 10.1144/SP495-2018-76
- Negative structural inversion: an overview G. Tari et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2023.106223
- Late Cretaceous-Cenozoic basin inversion and palaeostress fields in the North Atlantic-western Alpine-Tethys realm: Implications for intraplate tectonics R. Stephenson et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103252
- The Influence of Structural Inheritance and Multiphase Extension on Rift Development, the NorthernNorth Sea T. Phillips et al. 10.1029/2019TC005756
- Crustal extension and salt tectonics of the Danmarkshavn Ridge and adjacent basins, NE Greenland M. Rowan & A. Jarvie 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104339
- Early Cenozoic Eurekan strain partitioning and decoupling in central Spitsbergen, Svalbard J. Koehl 10.5194/se-12-1025-2021
- The role of structural inheritance in the development of high-displacement crustal faults in the necking domain of rifted margins: The Klakk Fault Complex, Frøya High, offshore mid-Norway J. Muñoz-Barrera et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104163
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023