Articles | Volume 9, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The glacial isostatic adjustment signal at present day in northern Europe and the British Isles estimated from geodetic observations and geophysical models
Total article views: 4,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,738 with geography defined and 503 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,440 with geography defined and 370 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,431 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,298 with geography defined and 133 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Trends of Sea Surface Gravity Wave, Wind, and Coastal Wave Setup Y. Lin & L. Oey 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0347.1
- Vertical Land Motion From Present‐Day Deglaciation in the Wider Arctic C. Ludwigsen et al. 10.1029/2020GL088144
- Interannual glacier and lake mass changes over Scandinavia from GRACE J. Jiao et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa146
- Reconstructing the time-variable sea surface from tide gauge records using optimal data-dependent triangulations A. Nitzke et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104920
- Changes in mean sea level around Great Britain over the past 200 years P. Hogarth et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102521
- Sea-level fingerprints emergent from GRACE mission data S. Adhikari et al. 10.5194/essd-11-629-2019
- Optimal Strategy of a GPS Position Time Series Analysis for Post-Glacial Rebound Investigation in Europe J. Bogusz et al. 10.3390/rs11101209
- The Noise Properties and Velocities from a Time-Series of Estonian Permanent GNSS Stations T. Kall et al. 10.3390/geosciences9050233
- Testing the mid-Holocene relative sea-level highstand hypothesis in North Wales, UK G. Rushby et al. 10.1177/0959683619854513
- An Assessment of the Utility of Satellite Altimetry and Tide Gauge Data (ALT-TG) as a Proxy for Estimating Vertical Land Motion P. Watson 10.2112/JCOASTRES-D-19-00031.1
- GRACE constraints on Earth rheology of the Barents Sea and Fennoscandia M. Rovira-Navarro et al. 10.5194/se-11-379-2020
- NKG2016LU: a new land uplift model for Fennoscandia and the Baltic Region O. Vestøl et al. 10.1007/s00190-019-01280-8
- Sea Level Trends and Variability of the Baltic Sea From 2D Statistical Reconstruction and Altimetry K. Madsen et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00243
- Geodetic evidence for a buoyant mantle plume beneath the Eifel volcanic area, NW Europe C. Kreemer et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa227
- Sea-level change in the Dutch Wadden Sea B. Vermeersen et al. 10.1017/njg.2018.7
- Constraint of glacial isostatic adjustment in the North Sea with geological relative sea level and GNSS vertical land motion data K. Simon et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab261
- A GNSS velocity field for geophysical applications in Fennoscandia H. Kierulf et al. 10.1016/j.jog.2021.101845
- Novel Quantification of Shallow Sediment Compaction by GPS Interferometric Reflectometry and Implications for Flood Susceptibility M. Karegar et al. 10.1029/2020GL087807
- Postglacial Uplift: Record in the Gravity Field and in Neogene–Quaternary Structures N. Dobretsov & A. Vasilevskiy 10.15372/RGG2019131
- Uncertainty Estimation in Regional Models of Long‐Term GIA Uplift and Sea Level Change: An Overview K. Simon & R. Riva 10.1029/2019JB018983
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Jun 2023