13 Jul 2018
Research article | 13 Jul 2018
Generating porosity during olivine carbonation via dissolution channels and expansion cracks
Tiange Xing et al.
Total article views: 2,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,294 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,276 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,719 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 557 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Brittle Deformation of Carbonated Peridotite—Insights From Listvenites of the Samail Ophiolite (Oman Drilling Project Hole BT1B) M. Menzel et al. 10.1029/2020JB020199
- Follow the High Subcritical Water M. Bassez 10.3390/geosciences9060249
- Indigenous carbon-rich matter associated with unusual aqueous alteration features in Nakhla: Complex formation and preservation history K. Thomas-Keprta et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.12.010
- High subcritical water-rock interaction for the formation of ferric minerals, in the absence of oxygen, UV light and microorganisms M. Bassez et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20199801002
- Reactive transport experiments of coupled carbonation and serpentinization in a natural serpentinite. Implication for hydrogen production and carbon geological storage F. Osselin et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.11.039
- Intracrystalline Reaction-Induced Cracking in Olivine Evidenced by Hydration and Carbonation Experiments R. Lafay et al. 10.3390/min8090412
- Phase‐Field Modeling of Reaction‐Driven Cracking: Determining Conditions for Extensive Olivine Serpentinization O. Evans et al. 10.1029/2019JB018614
- The competition between fracture nucleation, propagation, and coalescence in dry and water-saturated crystalline rock J. McBeck et al. 10.5194/se-12-375-2021
- Creep of CarbFix basalt: influence of rock–fluid interaction T. Xing et al. 10.5194/se-13-137-2022
- A unifying basis for the interplay of stress and chemical processes in the Earth: support from diverse experiments J. Wheeler 10.1007/s00410-020-01750-9
- Quantitative Review of Olivine Carbonation Kinetics: Reactivity Trends, Mechanistic Insights, and Research Frontiers Q. Miller et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00301
- Mixed‐Mode Strain Localization Generated by Hydration Reaction at Crustal Conditions X. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2018JB017008
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022