Stress characterization and temporal evolution of borehole failure at the Rittershoffen geothermal project
Total article views: 2,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,784 with geography defined and 565 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,430 with geography defined and 360 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 354 with geography defined and 205 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Heterogeneity Versus Anisotropy and the State of Stress in Stable Cratons: Observations From a Deep Borehole in Northeastern Alberta, Canada W. Wang et al. 10.1029/2022JB025287
- Assessment of deep geothermal research and development in the Upper Rhine Graben M. Frey et al. 10.1186/s40517-022-00226-2
- Effects of fluid and proppant properties on proppant transport and distribution in horizontal hydraulic fractures of coal under true-triaxial stresses H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jngse.2022.104795
- The crustal stress field of Germany: a refined prediction S. Ahlers et al. 10.1186/s40517-022-00222-6
- Embedment of proppants with non-uniform particle sizes into rock fracture surface H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jgsce.2023.204900
- Importance of drilling-related processes on the origin of borehole breakouts — Insights from LWD observations K. Stricker et al. 10.1016/j.gete.2023.100463
- The largest induced earthquakes during the GEOVEN deep geothermal project, Strasbourg, 2018–2022: from source parameters to intensity maps O. Lengliné et al. 10.1093/gji/ggad255
- The fault plane as the main fluid pathway: Geothermal field development options under subsurface and operational uncertainty A. Daniilidis et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.02.148
- Semi-analytical Method for Modeling Wellbore Breakout Development N. Setiawan & R. Zimmerman 10.1007/s00603-022-02850-7
- Considering fault interaction in estimates of absolute stress along faults in the San Gorgonio Pass region, southern California J. Hatch et al. 10.1130/GES02153.1
- Importance of Drilling-Related Processes on the Origin of Borehole Breakouts - Insights from Lwd Observations K. Stricker et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4060960
- 3D crustal stress state of Germany according to a data-calibrated geomechanical model S. Ahlers et al. 10.5194/se-12-1777-2021
- Seismicity induced during the development of the Rittershoffen geothermal field, France V. Maurer et al. 10.1186/s40517-020-0155-2
- Active Fault Detection by an Automatic Breakout Geometry Characterization Algorithm from Ultrasonic Borehole Imager H. Heydari Gholanlo & M. Nikkhah 10.2118/214673-PA
- A systematic methodology to calibrate wellbore failure models, estimate the in-situ stress tensor and evaluate wellbore cross-sectional geometry A. Dahrabou et al. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2021.104935
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023