Articles | Volume 10, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A Python framework for efficient use of pre-computed Green's functions in seismological and other physical forward and inverse source problems
Total article views: 5,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,151 with geography defined and 971 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,529 with geography defined and 430 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,163 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,622 with geography defined and 541 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Magnitude of the 1920 Haiyuan Earthquake Reestimated Using Seismological and Geomorphological Methods Q. Ou et al. 10.1029/2019JB019244
- Transtensional Rupture within a Diffuse Plate Boundary Zone during the 2020 Mw 6.4 Puerto Rico Earthquake R. Viltres et al. 10.1785/0220210261
- A self-similar dynamic rupture model based on the simplified wave-rupture analogy T. Dahm et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab045
- Fast and Robust Earthquake Source Spectra and Moment Magnitudes from Envelope Inversion T. Eulenfeld et al. 10.1785/0120210200
- Estimation of Seismic Moment Tensors Using Variational Inference Machine Learning A. Steinberg et al. 10.1029/2021JB022685
- The Bayesian Earthquake Analysis Tool H. Vasyura-Bathke et al. 10.1785/0220190075
- Introducing noisi: a Python tool for ambient noise cross-correlation modeling and noise source inversion L. Ermert et al. 10.5194/se-11-1597-2020
- The 2019 Eruption Dynamics and Morphology at Ebeko Volcano Monitored by Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UAS) and Field Stations T. Walter et al. 10.3390/rs12121961
- Simultaneous Bayesian Estimation of Non‐Planar Fault Geometry and Spatially‐Variable Slip R. Dutta et al. 10.1029/2020JB020441
- LiCSAR: An Automatic InSAR Tool for Measuring and Monitoring Tectonic and Volcanic Activity M. Lazecký et al. 10.3390/rs12152430
- Regional centroid moment tensor inversion of small to moderate earthquakes in the Alps using the dense AlpArray seismic network: challenges and seismotectonic insights G. Petersen et al. 10.5194/se-12-1233-2021
- Probabilistic Moment Tensor Inversion for Hydrocarbon-Induced Seismicity in the Groningen Gas Field, The Netherlands, Part 1: Testing D. Kühn et al. 10.1785/0120200099
- Towards reconciling seismic and geodetic moment estimations: Case Bárðarbunga R. Contreras-Arratia & J. Neuberg 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.107034
- The 2019–2020 Khalili (Iran) Earthquake Sequence—Anthropogenic Seismicity in the Zagros Simply Folded Belt? M. Jamalreyhani et al. 10.1029/2021JB022797
- Accounting for theory errors with empirical Bayesian noise models in nonlinear centroid moment tensor estimation H. Vasyura-Bathke et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab034
- A multibranch, multitarget neural network for rapid point-source inversion in a microseismic environment: examples from the Hengill Geothermal Field, Iceland N. Nooshiri et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab511
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023