Integration of geoscientific uncertainty into geophysical inversion by means of local gradient regularization
Jeremie Giraud et al.
Total article views: 2,500 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,929 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,188 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 741 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Three-dimensional gravity anomaly data inversion in the Pyrenees using compressional seismic velocity model as structural similarity constraints R. Martin et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa414
- Stochastic Inversion of Gravity Data Accounting for Structural Uncertainty N. Athens & J. Caers 10.1007/s11004-021-09978-2
- Petrophysically and geologically guided multi-physics inversion using a dynamic Gaussian mixture model T. Astic et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa378
- Generalization of level-set inversion to an arbitrary number of geologic units in a regularized least-squares framework J. Giraud et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0263.1
- Efficient regional scale 3D potential field geophysical modelling to redefine the geometry of granite bodies beneath prospective, geologically complex, northwest Tasmania E. Eshaghi et al. 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2020.103799
- Bayesian geological and geophysical data fusion for the construction and uncertainty quantification of 3D geological models H. Olierook et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.04.015
- Towards plausible lithological classification from geophysical inversion: honouring geological principles in subsurface imaging J. Giraud et al. 10.5194/se-11-419-2020
- Modeling uncertain data using Monte Carlo integration method for clustering K. Sharma & A. Seal 10.1016/j.eswa.2019.06.050
- Uncertainty and Resolution Analysis of 2D and 3D Inversion Models Computed from Geophysical Electromagnetic Data Z. Ren & T. Kalscheuer 10.1007/s10712-019-09567-3
- Uncertainty analysis of 3D potential-field deterministic inversion using mixed Lp norms X. Wei & J. Sun 10.1190/geo2020-0672.1
- Sensitivity of constrained joint inversions to geological and petrophysical input data uncertainties with posterior geological analysis J. Giraud et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz152
- Topological analysis in Monte Carlo simulation for uncertainty propagation E. Pakyuz-Charrier et al. 10.5194/se-10-1663-2019
- Model-Based Probabilistic Inversion Using Magnetic Data: A Case Study on the Kevitsa Deposit N. Güdük et al. 10.3390/geosciences11040150
- Disjoint interval bound constraints using the alternating direction method of multipliers for geologically constrained inversion: Application to gravity data V. Ogarko et al. 10.1190/geo2019-0633.1
- Mapping undercover: integrated geoscientific interpretation and 3D modelling of a Proterozoic basin M. Lindsay et al. 10.5194/se-11-1053-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021