Articles | Volume 10, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Integration of geoscientific uncertainty into geophysical inversion by means of local gradient regularization
Total article views: 3,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,680 with geography defined and 593 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,370 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,871 with geography defined and 499 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 903 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 809 with geography defined and 94 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainty Modeling of Jiaojia Fault Metallogenic Structure Based on Bayes Inference in Northwestern Jiaodong Peninsula, Shandong Province 珏. 黄 10.12677/AG.2022.122018
- Three-dimensional gravity anomaly data inversion in the Pyrenees using compressional seismic velocity model as structural similarity constraints R. Martin et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa414
- Stochastic Inversion of Gravity Data Accounting for Structural Uncertainty N. Athens & J. Caers 10.1007/s11004-021-09978-2
- Constraining 3D geometric gravity inversion with a 2D reflection seismic profile using a generalized level set approach: application to the eastern Yilgarn Craton M. Rashidifard et al. 10.5194/se-12-2387-2021
- Petrophysically and geologically guided multi-physics inversion using a dynamic Gaussian mixture model T. Astic et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa378
- Generalization of level-set inversion to an arbitrary number of geologic units in a regularized least-squares framework J. Giraud et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0263.1
- Efficient regional scale 3D potential field geophysical modelling to redefine the geometry of granite bodies beneath prospective, geologically complex, northwest Tasmania E. Eshaghi et al. 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2020.103799
- Structural, petrophysical, and geological constraints in potential field inversion using the Tomofast-x v1.0 open-source code J. Giraud et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6681-2021
- Bayesian geological and geophysical data fusion for the construction and uncertainty quantification of 3D geological models H. Olierook et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.04.015
- Towards plausible lithological classification from geophysical inversion: honouring geological principles in subsurface imaging J. Giraud et al. 10.5194/se-11-419-2020
- Modeling uncertain data using Monte Carlo integration method for clustering K. Sharma & A. Seal 10.1016/j.eswa.2019.06.050
- Uncertainty and Resolution Analysis of 2D and 3D Inversion Models Computed from Geophysical Electromagnetic Data Z. Ren & T. Kalscheuer 10.1007/s10712-019-09567-3
- Uncertainty analysis of 3D potential-field deterministic inversion using mixed Lp norms X. Wei & J. Sun 10.1190/geo2020-0672.1
- Three Integrating Methods for Gravity and Gravity Gradient 3-D Inversion and Their Comparison Based on a New Function of Discrete Stability P. Qin et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3108459
- Sensitivity of constrained joint inversions to geological and petrophysical input data uncertainties with posterior geological analysis J. Giraud et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz152
- Topological analysis in Monte Carlo simulation for uncertainty propagation E. Pakyuz-Charrier et al. 10.5194/se-10-1663-2019
- Model-Based Probabilistic Inversion Using Magnetic Data: A Case Study on the Kevitsa Deposit N. Güdük et al. 10.3390/geosciences11040150
- Clustering Uncertain Data Objects Using Jeffreys-Divergence and Maximum Bipartite Matching Based Similarity Measure K. Sharma et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3083969
- Structure-guided gravity inversion for layered density modeling with an application in the Chezhen Depression, Bohai Bay Basin J. Liu & J. Zhang 10.1190/geo2021-0213.1
- Disjoint interval bound constraints using the alternating direction method of multipliers for geologically constrained inversion: Application to gravity data V. Ogarko et al. 10.1190/geo2019-0633.1
- Mapping undercover: integrated geoscientific interpretation and 3D modelling of a Proterozoic basin M. Lindsay et al. 10.5194/se-11-1053-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023