Control of increased sedimentation on orogenic fold-and-thrust belt structure – insights into the evolution of the Western Alps
Total article views: 2,718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,089 with geography defined and 629 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,904 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,491 with geography defined and 413 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 598 with geography defined and 216 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Kinematics of fault-propagation folding: Analysis of velocity fields in numerical modeling simulations B. Plotek et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104703
- Buoyancy versus shear forces in building orogenic wedges L. Candioti et al. 10.5194/se-12-1749-2021
- Exhumation of the Western Alpine collisional wedge: New thermochronological data J. Girault et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229155
- Remote sensing-guided stratigraphic dissection of an Ediacaran terrestrial molasse basin (Kareim basin, Egypt), with implications for sedimentary evolution A. Fowler et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2019.105589
- Mechanical Influence of Inherited Folds in Thrust Development: A Case Study from the Variscan Fold-and-Thrust Belt in SW Sardinia (Italy) F. Cocco & A. Funedda 10.3390/geosciences11070276
- Metamorphic Facies Distribution in the Western Alps Predicted by Petrological‐Thermomechanical Models of Syn‐Convergent Exhumation J. Vaughan‐Hammon et al. 10.1029/2021GC009898
- Seismostratigraphic architecture of the Sulaiman Fold-Thrust Belt Front (Pakistan): Constraints for resource potential of the Cretaceous-Paleogene strata in the East Gondwana Fragment N. Khan & N. Scarselli 10.1016/j.jseaes.2020.104598
- Evolution of a low convergence collisional orogen: a review of Pyrenean orogenesis M. Ford et al. 10.1051/bsgf/2022018
- Rifting Venus: Insights From Numerical Modeling A. Regorda et al. 10.1029/2022JE007588
- 101 geodynamic modelling: how to design, interpret, and communicate numerical studies of the solid Earth I. van Zelst et al. 10.5194/se-13-583-2022
- Slab Rollback Orogeny Model: A Test of Concept L. Dal Zilio et al. 10.1029/2020GL089917
- Integrated stratigraphic, sedimentological and petrographical evaluation for CERN’s Future Circular Collider subsurface infrastructure (Geneva Basin, Switzerland-France) M. Haas et al. 10.1186/s00015-022-00407-y
- Tectonic inheritance controls nappe detachment, transport and stacking in the Helvetic nappe system, Switzerland: insights from thermomechanical simulations D. Kiss et al. 10.5194/se-11-287-2020
- Impact of upper mantle convection on lithosphere hyperextension and subsequent horizontally forced subduction initiation L. Candioti et al. 10.5194/se-11-2327-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023