Fluid-mediated, brittle–ductile deformation at seismogenic depth – Part 1: Fluid record and deformation history of fault veins in a nuclear waste repository (Olkiluoto Island, Finland)
Total article views: 3,910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,039 with geography defined and 871 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,379 with geography defined and 513 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,018 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 660 with geography defined and 358 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Brittle Faulting of Ductile Rock Induced by Pore Fluid Pressure Build‐Up C. Noël et al. 10.1029/2020JB021331
- Geological record of Paleoarchean oceanic flake tectonics preserved in the c. 3.3 Ga Kromberg volcanic type-section, Barberton greenstone belt, South Africa E. Grosch et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2020.105815
- Constraints upon fault zone properties by combined structural analysis of virtual outcrop models and discrete fracture network modelling A. Ceccato et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104444
- Control of pre-existing fabric in fracture formation, reactivation and vein emplacement under variable fluid pressure conditions: an example from Archean greenstone belt, India S. Bhowmick & T. Mondal 10.5194/se-11-1227-2020
- Permeability Testing of Drill Core from Basement Rocks in the Fault-Hosted Gryphon U Deposit (Eastern Athabasca Basin, Canada): Insights into Fluid–Rock Interactions Related to Deposit Formation and Redistribution J. Scibek & I. Annesley 10.1007/s11053-021-09811-x
- A long record of MIS 7 and MIS 5 climate and environment from a western Mediterranean speleothem (SW Sardinia, Italy) A. Columbu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.023
- Strength of Dry and Wet Quartz in the Low‐Temperature Plasticity Regime: Insights From Nanoindentation A. Ceccato et al. 10.1029/2021GL094633
- Multistage strain localisation and fluid-assisted cataclasis in carbonate rocks during the seismic cycle: Insights from the Belluno Thrust (eastern Southern Alps, Italy) G. Vignaroli et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104216
- What steers the “folding to faulting” transition in carbonate-dominated seismic fold-and-thrust belts? New insights from the Eastern Southern Alps (Northern Italy) C. Zuccari et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104560
- Chemical interaction driven by deep fluids in the damage zone of a seismogenic carbonate fault B. Marchesini et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104668
- Microstructurally-constrained versus bulk fault gouge K-Ar dating T. Scheiber et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2019.103868
- Strain-induced trace element mobility in a quartz-sulphide vein system: An example from the ONKALO™ spent nuclear fuel repository (Olkiluoto, SW Finland) B. Marchesini et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104473
- Role of fluids on deformation in mid-crustal shear zones, Raft River Mountains, Utah R. Gottardi & B. Hughes 10.1017/S0016756822000231
- Fluid-mediated, brittle–ductile deformation at seismogenic depth – Part 2: Stress history and fluid pressure variations in a shear zone in a nuclear waste repository (Olkiluoto Island, Finland) F. Prando et al. 10.5194/se-11-489-2020
- Interactions between deformation and dissolution-precipitation reactions in plagioclase feldspar at greenschist facies J. Gardner et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106241
- Thermal and Physical Properties of Deccan Basalt and Neoarchean Basement Cores From a Deep Scientific Borehole in the Koyna−Warna Seismogenic Region, Deccan Volcanic Province, Western India: Implications on Thermal Modeling and Seismogenesis L. Ray et al. 10.1029/2021EA001645
- Fluctuation in the fluid and tectonic pressures in the South Almora Thrust Zone (SATZ), Kumaun Lesser Himalaya; paleoseismic implications A. Ojha et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104631
- Cyclic Brittle‐Ductile Oscillations Recorded in Exhumed High‐Pressure Continental Units: A Record of Deep Episodic Tremor and Slow Slip Events in the Northern Apennines F. Giuntoli & G. Viola 10.1029/2021GC009805
- Precambrian fault reactivation revealed by structural and K-Ar geochronological data from the spent nuclear fuel repository in Olkiluoto, southwestern Finland N. Nordbäck et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2022.229208
- Structure and topology of a brittle-ductile fault swarm at Crawford Knob, Franz Josef, New Zealand S. Ellis et al. 10.1080/00288306.2023.2203505
- Fluid-assisted localized embrittlement in an overall ductile fold-and-shear belt: A case study from Cap de Creus E. Druguet et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104460
- Preparation zones for large crustal earthquakes consequent on fault-valve action R. Sibson 10.1186/s40623-020-01153-x
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023