Articles | Volume 11, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
On the morphology and amplitude of 2D and 3D thermal anomalies induced by buoyancy-driven flow within and around fault zones
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,219 with geography defined and 362 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,713 with geography defined and 193 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 506 with geography defined and 169 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Heat flux in volcanic and geothermal areas: Methods, principles, applications and future directions Y. Wang & Z. Pang 10.1016/j.gr.2022.09.010
- How greisenization could trigger the formation of large vein-and-greisen Sn-W deposits: A numerical investigation applied to the Panasqueira deposit G. Launay et al. 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2023.105299
- Update and Review of Continental Conductive Surface Heat Flow Measurements in México: An Analysis of Deep Boreholes O. Espinoza-Ojeda et al. 10.1007/s11053-023-10173-9
- Tectonic Regime as a Control Factor for Crustal Fault Zone (CFZ) Geothermal Reservoir in an Amagmatic System: A 3D Dynamic Numerical Modeling Approach H. Duwiquet et al. 10.1007/s11053-022-10116-w
- Crustal Fault Zones (CFZ) as Geothermal Power Systems: A Preliminary 3D THM Model Constrained by a Multidisciplinary Approach H. Duwiquet et al. 10.1155/2021/8855632
- 3D Basin‐Scale Groundwater Flow Modeling as a Tool for Geothermal Exploration: Application to the Geneva Basin, Switzerland‐France M. Alcanié et al. 10.1029/2020GC009505
- Heat flow, thermal anomalies, tectonic regimes and high-temperature geothermal systems in fault zones L. Guillou-Frottier et al. 10.5802/crgeos.213
- Basin-scale 3D modelling of the northern Upper Rhine Graben: insights into basement fault-related geothermal flow pathways A. Lemgruber-Traby et al. 10.1144/geoenergy2023-002
- Assessment of deep geothermal research and development in the Upper Rhine Graben M. Frey et al. 10.1186/s40517-022-00226-2
- Understanding controls on hydrothermal dolomitisation: insights from 3D reactive transport modelling of geothermal convection R. Benjakul et al. 10.5194/se-11-2439-2020
- Transport mechanisms of hydrothermal convection in faulted tight sandstones G. Yan et al. 10.5194/se-14-293-2023
- Linking mineral deposits to crustal necking: insights from the Western Alps N. Dall’Asta et al. 10.1007/s00126-023-01226-3
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023