Articles | Volume 12, issue 1
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Extensional reactivation of the Penninic frontal thrust 3 Myr ago as evidenced by U–Pb dating on calcite in fault zone cataclasite
Total article views: 2,488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,276 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,612 with geography defined and 79 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 664 with geography defined and 133 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of normal fault activity on carbonate reservoir diagenetic evolution (Urgonian facies, SE France) I. Aubert et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2023.106546
- The Tertiary structuration of the Western Subalpine foreland deciphered by calcite-filled faults and veins A. Bilau et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104270
- Present-day geodynamics of the Western Alps: new insights from earthquake mechanisms M. Mathey et al. 10.5194/se-12-1661-2021
- Timescales of faulting through calcite geochronology: A review N. Roberts & R. Holdsworth 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104578
- Lithospheric transdimensional ambient-noise tomography of W-Europe: implications for crustal-scale geometry of the W-Alps A. Nouibat et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab520
- Early onset of Pyrenean collision (97–90 Ma) evidenced by U–Pb dating on calcite (Provence, SE France) A. Bilau et al. 10.1111/ter.12665
- Glacial-isostatic-adjustment strain rate–stress paradox in the Western Alps and impact on active faults and seismicity J. Grosset et al. 10.5194/se-14-1067-2023
- Alpine-style tectonic nappe stacking in an Archean suture zone: Quantitative structural profile places constraints on orogenic architecture Y. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2023.01.007
- Seismotectonics of southeast France: from the Jura mountains to Corsica C. Larroque et al. 10.5802/crgeos.69
- Fluvial bedrock gorges as markers for Late-Quaternary tectonic and climatic forcing in the Southwestern Alps T. Cardinal et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108476
- Bridging the Gap between Long–Term Orogenic Evolution (>10 Ma Scale) and Geomorphological Processes That Shape the Western Alps: Insights from Combined Dating Approaches Y. Rolland et al. 10.3390/geosciences12110393
- Structural and metamorphic evolution of a subducted passive margin: insights from the Briançonnais nappes of the Western Alps (Ubaye–Maira valleys, France–Italy) D. Dana et al. 10.1186/s00015-023-00445-0
- Depositional age models in lacustrine systems from zircon and carbonate U‐Pb geochronology D. Montano et al. 10.1111/sed.13000
- How sensitive are intraplate inherited structures? Insight from the Cévennes Fault System (Languedoc, SE France) O. Parizot et al. 10.1017/S0016756822000152
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023