Assessment of combating-desertification strategies using the linear assignment method
Mohammad Hassan Sadeghravesh et al.
Total article views: 2,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using Landsat Images and Spectral Mixture Analysis to Assess Drivers of 21‐Year LULC Changes in Sudan M. Dawelbait et al. 10.1002/ldr.2556
- Multispectral and Microwave Remote Sensing Models to Survey Soil Moisture and Salinity S. Periasamy & R. Shanmugam 10.1002/ldr.2661
- A new soft computing model based on linear assignment and linear programming technique for multidimensional analysis of preference with interval type-2 fuzzy sets M. Haghighi et al. 10.1016/j.asoc.2019.01.048
- Oasification: An unable evasive process in fighting against desertification for the sustainable development of arid and semiarid regions of China J. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.03.029
- Spatial Monitoring of Desertification Extent in Western Iraq using Landsat Images and GIS Q. Ajaj et al. 10.1002/ldr.2775
- Soil Moisture and Salinity Inversion Based on New Remote Sensing Index and Neural Network at a Salina-Alkaline Wetland J. Wang et al. 10.3390/w13192762
- Assessment and monitoring of land degradation using geospatial technology in Bathinda district, Punjab, India N. Ahmad & P. Pandey 10.5194/se-9-75-2018
- Hierarchical cluster analysis to identify the homogeneous desertification management units F. Zolfaghari et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0226355
- Spatiotemporal Drought Assessment over Sahelian Countries from 1985 to 2015 N. Noureldeen et al. 10.1007/s13351-020-9178-7
- A Combined AHP- and TOPSIS-Based Approach in the Assessment of Desertification Disaster Risk S. Pishyar et al. 10.1007/s10666-019-09676-8
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021