13 Jul 2017
Research article | 13 Jul 2017
Switching deformation mode and mechanisms during subduction of continental crust: a case study from Alpine Corsica
Giancarlo Molli et al.
Total article views: 2,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,028 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,020 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,341 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Crystallographic control and texture inheritance during mylonitization of coarse grained quartz veins A. Ceccato et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2017.08.005
- Geological record of Paleoarchean oceanic flake tectonics preserved in the c. 3.3 Ga Kromberg volcanic type-section, Barberton greenstone belt, South Africa E. Grosch et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2020.105815
- Small-scale ductile shear zones: Neither extending, nor thickening, nor narrowing G. Pennacchioni & N. Mancktelow 10.1016/j.earscirev.2018.06.004
- Constraining the Passive to Active Margin Tectonics of the Internal Central Apennines: Insights from Biostratigraphy, Structural, and Seismic Analysis G. Cardello et al. 10.3390/geosciences11040160
- A likely geological record of deep tremor and slow slip events from a subducted continental broken formation F. Giuntoli & G. Viola 10.1038/s41598-022-08489-2
- Synkinematic interplay between felsic dykes and host rock mylonitization: how magmatism assists the formation of ductile narrow shear zones in the Sierra Chica de Córdoba, Argentina M. Boffadossi et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2020.103063
- Cyclic Brittle‐Ductile Oscillations Recorded in Exhumed High‐Pressure Continental Units: A Record of Deep Episodic Tremor and Slow Slip Events in the Northern Apennines F. Giuntoli & G. Viola 10.1029/2021GC009805
- The stratigraphic and structural setting of metamorphic continental units from Alpine Corsica: clues from the area between Asco and Golo valleys (Central Corsica, France) A. Malasoma et al. 10.1080/17445647.2020.1746421
- Unravelling the development of regional-scale shear zones by a multidisciplinary approach: The case study of the Ferriere-Mollières Shear Zone (Argentera Massif, Western Alps) M. Simonetti et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2021.104399
- Initiation and development of the Pennine Basal Thrust (Swiss Alps): a structural and geochronological study of an exhumed megathrust G. Cardello et al. 10.1016/j.jsg.2019.06.014
- The coupling of high-pressure oceanic and continental units in Alpine Corsica: Evidence for syn-exhumation tectonic erosion at the roof of the plate interface M. Di Rosa et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2019.105328
- Pre-Alpine thermal history recorded in the continental crust from Alpine Corsica (France): evidence from zircon and allanite LA-ICP-MS dating M. Di Rosa et al. 10.1186/s00015-020-00374-2
Latest update: 17 May 2022