Stability of soil organic matter in Cryosols of the maritime Antarctic: insights from 13C NMR and electron spin resonance spectroscopy
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,296 with geography defined and 504 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,539 with geography defined and 412 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 849 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 757 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seabirds enrich Antarctic soil with trace metals in organic fractions M. Castro et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147271
- Antarctic Soil Metabolomics: A Pilot Study C. Ciaramelli et al. 10.3390/ijms241512340
- Involvement of laccase-like enzymes in humic substance degradation by diverse polar soil bacteria H. Park et al. 10.1007/s12223-020-00847-9
- Freezing–thawing cycles affect organic matter decomposition in periglacial maritime Antarctic soils F. Matus et al. 10.1007/s10533-023-01032-z
- Permafrost table depth in soils of Eastern Antarctica oases, King George and Ardley Islands (South Shetland Islands) I. Alekseev & E. Abakumov 10.5817/CPR2020-1-2
- Characterization of Humic Substances from Taiga and Tundra Soils by EPR Spectroscopy E. Lodygin et al. 10.3390/agronomy12112806
- Improvement of moss photosynthesis by humic acids from Antarctic tundra soil M. Byun et al. 10.1016/j.plaphy.2020.12.007
- The content and distribution of trace elements and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils of Maritime Antarctica I. Alekseev & E. Abakumov 10.1007/s10661-020-08618-2
- Microbial response to warming and cellulose addition in a maritime Antarctic soil P. Pradel et al. 10.1002/ppp.2182
- Soil Organic Matter in Soils of Suburban Landscapes of Yamal Region: Humification Degree and Mineralizing Risks I. Alekseev et al. 10.3390/en15062301
- Content of Trace Elements in Soils of Eastern Antarctica: Variability Across Landscapes I. Alekseev & E. Abakumov 10.1007/s00244-021-00808-4
- Laboratory assessment of soil respiration rates under the impact of ornithogenic factor in Antarctic region E. CHEBYKİNA (MAKSİMOVA) et al. 10.18393/ejss.868088
- Essential Role of Forest Fires in Humic Acids Structure and Composition Alteration E. Chebykina & E. Abakumov 10.3390/agronomy12122910
- Temperature sensitivity of Antarctic soil‐humic substance degradation by cold‐adapted bacteria D. Kim et al. 10.1111/1462-2920.15849
- Microbial Communities in Permafrost Soils of Larsemann Hills, Eastern Antarctica: Environmental Controls and Effect of Human Impact I. Alekseev et al. 10.3390/microorganisms8081202
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023