Articles | Volume 10, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Hydraulic fracture propagation in a heterogeneous stress field in a crystalline rock mass
Total article views: 2,718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,159 with geography defined and 559 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,982 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,643 with geography defined and 339 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 516 with geography defined and 220 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Poroelasticity Contributes to Hydraulic‐Stimulation Induced Pressure Changes N. Dutler et al. 10.1029/2020GL091468
- Directional hydraulic fracturing (DHF) using oriented perforations: The role of micro-crack heterogeneity Q. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.compgeo.2021.104471
- Linkages between hydrothermal alteration, natural fractures, and permeability: Integration of borehole data for reservoir characterization at the Fallon FORGE EGS site, Nevada, USA K. Kraal et al. 10.1016/j.geothermics.2020.101946
- Investigating stress shadowing effects and fracture propagation patterns: Implications for enhanced geothermal reservoirs A. Abe & R. Horne 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2021.104761
- Characterizing a decametre-scale granitic reservoir using ground-penetrating radar and seismic methods J. Doetsch et al. 10.5194/se-11-1441-2020
- Numerical analysis of hydraulic fracturing processes for multi-layered fractured reservoirs C. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.egyr.2021.01.016
- Estimates of Individual Fracture Compliances Along Boreholes From Full‐Waveform Sonic Log Data N. Barbosa et al. 10.1029/2021JB022015
- Close Observation of Hydraulic Fracturing at EGS Collab Experiment 1: Fracture Trajectory, Microseismic Interpretations, and the Role of Natural Fractures P. Fu et al. 10.1029/2020JB020840
- On the Variability of Pressure Propagation During Hydraulic Stimulation Based on Seismic Velocity Observations F. Schopper et al. 10.1029/2019JB018801
- Hydromechanical insight of fracture opening and closure during in-situ hydraulic fracturing in crystalline rock N. Dutler et al. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2020.104450
- Metre-scale stress heterogeneities and stress redistribution drive complex fracture slip and fracture growth during a hydraulic stimulation experiment L. Villiger et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab057
- Laboratory hydraulic fracturing experiments on crystalline rock for geothermal purposes L. Zhuang & A. Zang 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103580
- Hydraulic Modeling of Induced and Propagated Fractures: Analysis of Flow and Pressure Data From Hydromechanical Experiments in the COSC‐1 Deep Borehole in Crystalline Rock Near Åre, Sweden F. Basirat et al. 10.1029/2020WR029484
- Influence of reservoir geology on seismic response during decameter-scale hydraulic stimulations in crystalline rock L. Villiger et al. 10.5194/se-11-627-2020
- Hydraulic stimulation and fluid circulation experiments in underground laboratories: Stepping up the scale towards engineered geothermal systems V. Gischig et al. 10.1016/j.gete.2019.100175
- Seismic monitoring of the STIMTEC hydraulic stimulation experiment in anisotropic metamorphic gneiss C. Boese et al. 10.5194/se-13-323-2022
- Importance of fracture deformation throughout hydraulic testing under in situ conditions P. Schmidt et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab354
- Network fracturing technology of hydraulic fracturing in coalbed methane reservoir based on induced stress R. Wang et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-06658-7
- In situ observation of helium and argon release during fluid-pressure-triggered rock deformation C. Roques et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-63458-x
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023