Lithospheric image of the Central Iberian Zone (Iberian Massif) using global-phase seismic interferometry
Total article views: 2,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,651 with geography defined and 473 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,462 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,194 with geography defined and 268 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 457 with geography defined and 205 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evolution of the Iberian Massif as deduced from its crustal thickness and geometry of a mid-crustal (Conrad) discontinuity P. Ayarza et al. 10.5194/se-12-1515-2021
- Identification of natural and anthropogenic signals in controlled source seismic experiments J. Díaz et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-07028-3
- Crustal Imbrication in an Alpine Intraplate Mountain Range: A Wide‐Angle Cross‐Section Across the Spanish‐Portuguese Central System I. DeFelipe et al. 10.1029/2021TC007143
- PRISM3D: a 3-D reference seismic model for Iberia and adjacent areas P. Arroucau et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab005
- Longest and still longer: The Messejana-Plasencia dyke and its links with later Alpine deformation belt in Iberia G. de Vicente et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229009
- Mapping and Interpreting the Uppermost Mantle Reflectivity Beneath Central and South‐West Iberia I. Palomeras et al. 10.1029/2020JB019987
- Impact of source and receiver distributions on imaging of dipping reflectors with passive reflection seismic interferometry R. Beckel & C. Juhlin 10.1093/gji/ggac164
- Tectonic evolution and global crustal architecture of the European Variscan belt constrained by geophysical data K. Schulmann et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104195
- Four decades of geophysical research on Iberia and adjacent margins J. Diaz et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103841
- What can seismic noise tell us about the Alpine reactivation of the Iberian Massif? An example in the Iberian Central System J. Andrés et al. 10.5194/se-11-2499-2020
- Variscan Inheritance Induces Alpine Upper Crustal Delamination in East Spanish‐Portuguese Central System G. de Vicente et al. 10.1029/2022TC007315
- Seismic interferometry applied to regional and teleseismic events recorded at Planchón-Peteroa Volcanic Complex, Argentina-Chile J. Casas et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.106805
- Imaging subsurface structure over the Xiadian fault using P waves extracted from urban traffic noise Y. Song et al. 10.1093/gji/ggac185
- Orogenic reworking and reactivation in Central Iberia: A record of Variscan, Permian and Alpine tectonics D. Moreno-Martín et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2022.229601
- Reassessing the lithosphere: SeisDARE, an open-access seismic data repository I. DeFelipe et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1053-2021
- Utilization of ambient noise seismic interferometry to retrieve P‐wave reflections at Soma coal basin, Western Turkey A. Cankurtaranlar & E. Demirbağ 10.1111/1365-2478.13403
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023