Articles | Volume 11, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Magmatic sulfides in high-potassium calc-alkaline to shoshonitic and alkaline rocks
Total article views: 2,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,391 with geography defined and 588 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,308 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,952 with geography defined and 356 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 671 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 439 with geography defined and 232 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deep to Shallow Sulfide Saturation at Nisyros Active Volcano A. Georgatou et al. 10.1029/2021GC010161
- Benefits of combining GPS and GLONASS for measuring ocean tide loading displacement M. Abbaszadeh et al. 10.1007/s00190-020-01393-5
- Early sulfide saturation in arc volcanic rocks of southeast China: Implications for the formation of co-magmatic porphyry–epithermal Cu–Au deposits Z. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2020.04.014
- Gold in Mineralized Volcanic Systems from the Lesser Khingan Range (Russian Far East): Textural Types, Composition and Possible Origins N. Berdnikov et al. 10.3390/geosciences11020103
- T-P-fO2 conditions of sulfide saturation in magmatic enclaves and their host lavas A. Georgatou et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106313
- Petrogenetic and tectonic controls on magma fertility and the formation of post-subduction porphyry and epithermal mineralization along the late Cenozoic Anatolian Metallogenic Trend, Turkey F. Rabayrol & C. Hart 10.1007/s00126-020-00967-9
- Tracking metal evolution in arc magmas: Insights from the active volcano of La Fossa, Italy S. Costa et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2020.105851
- Magmatic evolution of the mineralized Štiavnica volcano (Central Slovakia): Evidence from thermobarometry, melt inclusions, and sulfide inclusions B. Rottier et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2020.106967
- Reply to Comment from Zafar, Leng and Chen on “Sulfide-bearing cumulates in deep continental arcs: The missing copper reservoir” by Chen et al. (Earth Planet. Sci. Lett. 531 (2020) 115971) K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116592
- Crustal reworking and hydration: insights from element zoning and oxygen isotopes of garnet in high-pressure rocks (Sesia Zone, Western Alps) V. Alice et al. 10.1007/s00410-020-01745-6
- Magma mixing, degassing and late sulfide saturation: Insights into the 1976–2000 eruptive sequence at White Island, New Zealand C. Mandon et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107299
- Highly siderophile element and osmium isotope systematics of basaltic volcanics: A different approach to petrological processes M. ARSLAN et al. 10.19111/bulletinofmre.901001
- Gold endowments of porphyry deposits controlled by precipitation efficiency M. Chiaradia 10.1038/s41467-019-14113-1
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023