Articles | Volume 12, issue 6
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Regional centroid moment tensor inversion of small to moderate earthquakes in the Alps using the dense AlpArray seismic network: challenges and seismotectonic insights
Total article views: 2,900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,754 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,997 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,896 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 903 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 858 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source Properties of Hydraulic‐Fracturing‐Induced Earthquakes in the Kiskatinaw Area, British Columbia, Canada M. Roth et al. 10.1029/2021JB022750
- Small‐Magnitude Seismic Swarms in Central Utah (US): Interactions of Regional Tectonics, Local Structures and Hydrothermal Systems G. Petersen & K. Pankow 10.1029/2023GC010867
- Insight into the 2017–2019 Lurestan arc seismic sequence (Zagros, Iran); complex earthquake interaction in the basement and sediments M. Jamalreyhani et al. 10.1093/gji/ggac057
- Moment Tensor and Stress Field Inversions of Mining-Induced Seismicity in A Thick-Hard Roof Zone C. Song et al. 10.1007/s00603-023-03650-3
- Bayesian estimation of non-linear centroid moment tensors using multiple seismic data sets M. Hamidbeygi et al. 10.1093/gji/ggad397
- Analysis of the 2021 Milford, Utah earthquake swarm: Enhanced earthquake catalog and migration patterns K. Whidden et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1057982
- Magmatic plumbing and dynamic evolution of the 2021 La Palma eruption C. del Fresno et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-35953-y
- Aftershock study of the 2019 Ambon earthquake using moment tensor inversion: identification of fault reactivation in northern Banda, Indonesia A. Baskara et al. 10.1186/s40623-023-01860-1
- Chronicle of Processes Leading to the 2018 Eruption at Mt. Etna As Inferred by Seismic Ambient Noise Along With Geophysical and Geochemical Observables P. Büyükakpınar et al. 10.1029/2022JB025024
- Holocene surface-rupturing earthquakes on the Dinaric Fault System, western Slovenia C. Grützner et al. 10.5194/se-12-2211-2021
- Stress transmission along mid-crustal faults highlighted by the 2021 Mw 6.5 San Juan (Argentina) earthquake J. Ammirati et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-22752-6
- A new seismicity catalogue of the eastern Alps using the temporary Swath-D network L. Hofman et al. 10.5194/se-14-1053-2023
- Impact of mechanical stratigraphy on deformation style and distribution of seismicity in the central External Dinarides: a 2D forward kinematic modelling study P. Balling et al. 10.1186/s00015-023-00437-0
- Accelerating low-frequency ground motion simulation for finite fault sources using neural networks L. Lehmann et al. 10.1093/gji/ggad239
- Ambient‐Noise Wave‐Equation Tomography of the Alps and Ligurian‐Provence Basin A. Nouibat et al. 10.1029/2023JB026776
- Characterization of Focal Mechanisms for Upper Crustal Distributed Seismicity in Aotearoa New Zealand K. Thingbaijam et al. 10.1785/0220230196
- The 2019–2020 Khalili (Iran) Earthquake Sequence—Anthropogenic Seismicity in the Zagros Simply Folded Belt? M. Jamalreyhani et al. 10.1029/2021JB022797
- Heralds of Future Volcanism: Swarms of Microseismicity Beneath the Submarine Kolumbo Volcano Indicate Opening of Near‐Vertical Fractures Exploited by Ascending Melts F. Schmid et al. 10.1029/2022GC010420
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023